The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   Anyone Available in Vegas? (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/26083-anyone-available-vegas.html)

SMEngmann Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:19pm

Anyone Available in Vegas?

We have a shortage of officials tonight at the Easter Classic and I need help on 2 games starting at 5:20. The games are bracket-play, single elimination games in the U-17 division, fairly high level. Let me know who I can contact for help on those games, or send me a private e-mail ASAP through my profile if you can help out. Thank you.

tomegun Sun Apr 16, 2006 04:16pm

What school did you need help at? I was at Durango all weekend; I met Brad and bballjunkie.

SMEngmann Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:00pm

I was at Spring Valley, where we needed a considerable amount of help... I also worked over at Cox on Saturday night and Sunday morning.

Ohioref3 Tue Apr 18, 2006 04:07am

Easter Classic

How was the Easter Classic down in Vegas? Must have been alot of officials from out of town that went in. Tomegun, Sawyer, how was it being back in Vegas? How was the oficiating down there? Must of been like old times... Any more good out of town tournaments coming up?

tomegun Tue Apr 18, 2006 04:17am

It is always a good thing to go home. The games were OK; I thought there was more talented teams at Boo Williams. The officiating was good at Durango - probably stronger crews than needed but I was glad to see everybody on the court together.

tomegun Tue Apr 18, 2006 04:18am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ohioref3
Tomegun, how was it being back in Vegas? How was the oficiating down there? Must of been like old times... Any more good out of town tournaments coming up?

Do we know each other?

BBall_Junkie Tue Apr 18, 2006 08:49am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ohioref3
How was the Easter Classic down in Vegas? Must have been alot of officials from out of town that went in. Tomegun, Sawyer, how was it being back in Vegas? How was the oficiating down there? Must of been like old times... Any more good out of town tournaments coming up?

The Kingwood Classic in Houston is this weekend. Over 600 teams and close to 1400 games Friday through Sunday. Check out visionsports.com for more info. This tournament is organized by the same organization who does the Easter Classic in LV and the upcoming Spring Showcase back in LV at the end of the month.

Tomegun... It was good to meet you out there last weekend. Any chance you are coming to the Kingwood Classic?

tomegun Tue Apr 18, 2006 02:52pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBall_Junkie
The Kingwood Classic in Houston is this weekend. Over 600 teams and close to 1400 games Friday through Sunday. Check out visionsports.com for more info. This tournament is organized by the same organization who does the Easter Classic in LV and the upcoming Spring Showcase back in LV at the end of the month.

Tomegun... It was good to meet you out there last weekend. Any chance you are coming to the Kingwood Classic?

Unfortunately I can't come; I was at Boo Williams and then Vegas. I have to see the wife sometime :D
It was nice meeting you too.