The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   Is it just me or.... (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/25878-just-me.html)

BktBallRef Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:28pm

Is it just me or....

...are these the two most BORING Final Four games in history!?! :mad:

I hope the Florida-UCLA game is better! :(

26 Year Gap Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:39pm

It will have to be

tjones1 Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:22am

Well... I fell asleep during the second half of the GM/Florida game. Hmmmm, must be just you. ;)

johnny1784 Sun Apr 02, 2006 01:08am

Quote:

Originally Posted by BktBallRef

It was worse, unless you had money on UCLA to win or maybe you are just a fan of UCLA, then it was a fantastic game.

26 Year Gap Sun Apr 02, 2006 07:43am

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnny1784
It was worse, unless you had money on UCLA to win or maybe you are just a fan of UCLA, then it was a fantastic game.

I just hope UCLA doesn't extend their string of HOOOOOOORRRRRIBLE games to watch to 3.

MajorCord Sun Apr 02, 2006 07:47am

Quote:

Originally Posted by BktBallRef

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnny1784

Johnny, you a psychic? :rolleyes:

canuckrefguy Mon Apr 03, 2006 08:07pm

I sure hope.......

This is actually a good game tonight :)

dblref Tue Apr 04, 2006 05:26am

Quote:

Originally Posted by canuckrefguy
This is actually a good game tonight :)

Only if you are a Gator fan. Heard on the radio this morning that this was the worst final in 16 years. I thought the last 3 games were the worst of the tournament. I live in northern VA and was pulling for George Mason, but all 3 games sucked (IMHO).

BktBallRef Tue Apr 04, 2006 06:56am

Quote:

Originally Posted by dblref
Only if you are a Gator fan. Heard on the radio this morning that this was the worst final in 16 years. I thought the last 3 games were the worst of the tournament. I live in northern VA and was pulling for George Mason, but all 3 games sucked (IMHO).

Agreed. As great as the first four rounds were, the Final Four and NC game were absolutely terrible. :(

Jimgolf Tue Apr 04, 2006 08:10am

Was the game close? No. But it was still a great game. You got to see one of the best teams in college basketball out-defense the supposed "best defensive team" in the country. You got to see unselfish ballplayers looking to "pass first" and hitting the open man.

Team basketball, what a concept!

Once again the "experts" were wrong about the outcome. That's why they play the game instead of just mailing it in.

A dominant performance by Florida that was "no doubt" admired by all but the most loyal Bruin fans. Hats off to Coach Billy Donovan, Joakim Noah, Taurean Green, Al Horford, and the rest of the 2006 NCAA Champion Florida Gators.