The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Sun Mar 05, 2006, 02:54pm
certified Hot Mom tester

Exclamation

Juulie and I finished the rec season with three 8th grade boys games this past Saturday. First game, I tossed a parent who had been making some comments at Juulie. She got him to move from the bench area, but he continued so I tossed him. Some guy sitting next to him complained and I told him he was next. No problem after that.

Second game, I teed a kid for slamming the ball down after a call. Later, Juulie teed the same kid for flopping. When she went to report it, the scorekeeper gave her some flak. She had him replaced. After the game, that coach "engaged her in a conversation" and defended the bad behavior of the ejected player who, we then found out, was his son. Gee - that never happens.

Third game - no problems. I guess we were tired.

Oh yeah, during one of the games, a woman sitting in the front row of the bleachers got mad when a loose ball almost hit her baby stroller. She gave Juulie a dirty look like it was her fault or something. I told Juulie to tell the lady that if her baby was in harm's way, to put her "over her back". That would have been consistent with the calls coming from the stands.