The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   ESPN Tournament Challenge (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/25306-espn-tournament-challenge.html)

BktBallRef Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:58pm

Here's the link to this year's ESPN Tournament Challenge!

The group name is Officials Forum. It's a private group, the password is whistle.

May the best poster win!

http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/frontpage

M&M Guy Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:05pm

Do we have a chance to win a portion of the same pot Rick Neuheisel is in? :D

tjones1 Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:27pm

I'm pretty sure I was in the ladder half of the standings last year... looking to do better this year! :)

ChuckElias Fri Mar 03, 2006 07:45am

Quote:

Originally posted by tjones1
I'm pretty sure I was in the ladder half of the standings last year...
Was it an extension ladder? A folding ladder? Wood or aluminum? Just curious. Maybe you can climb up it to get higher in the standings this year. :D

SamIAm Fri Mar 03, 2006 09:21am

Just signed in, past performance is no guarantee of future results.

bigwhistle Fri Mar 03, 2006 09:54am

I will do my best to defend my crown from last year. That being said, I am hoping for a top 20 finish this year, since my picking (guessing) ability is suspect at best most days. :D

tjones1 Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:01am

Quote:

Originally posted by ChuckElias
Quote:

Originally posted by tjones1
I'm pretty sure I was in the ladder half of the standings last year...
Was it an extension ladder? A folding ladder? Wood or aluminum? Just curious. Maybe you can climb up it to get higher in the standings this year. :D

Well if I recall correctly, I believe it was probably a step ladder. But hey, any type of jump start can't hurt!

rockyroad Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:30am

Thanks Tony! I'm in...and I'm currently tied for First Place!! Whooo-hooo!!! That won't last much past the first few hours of the tournament...

M&M Guy Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:42am

Umm...Tony, since I'm currently also tied for first along with the guy that picked Seattle (of all teams) to win the Super Bowl, I guess that gives me a little room to talk smack. So, here goes:

Mr. Spelling Guy asked me to pass this along to you - the word "in" is spelled i<B>n</B>, not i<B>t</B>. ;)

BktBallRef Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:47am

Quote:

Originally posted by M&M Guy
Umm...Tony, since I'm currently also tied for first along with the guy that picked Seattle (of all teams) to win the Super Bowl, I guess that gives me a little room to talk smack. So, here goes:

Mr. Spelling Guy asked me to pass this along to you - the word "in" is spelled i<B>n</B>, not i<B>t</B>. ;)

What are you talking about? :confused:

mick, anyway to pin this thread to the top of the board?

M&M Guy Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:55am

Quote:

Originally posted by BktBallRef
What are you talking about? :confused:

At the top of the ESPN Officials Forum Group Page, you put a well-known quote under the title.

Get it?

Leave it to me to find the mucous on the end of the nose...

rockyroad Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:05pm

Quote:

Originally posted by M&M Guy
Umm...Tony, since I'm currently also tied for first along with the guy that picked Seattle (of all teams) to win the Super Bowl, I guess that gives me a little room to talk smack.
Ouch...it's ok tho, because I have been to my hypnotherapist so many times that she can regress me by phone now...so I just gave her a call and now I don't even remeber what we were talking about...

deecee Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:26pm

im in

but i know squat about college bball

Jurassic Referee Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:32pm

Quote:

Originally posted by rockyroad
[/B]
I have been to my hypnotherapist so many times that she can regress me by phone now[/B][/QUOTE]Oooooooooo, phone regress.

I heard about that. Saw it in one of those infomercials that they play in the middle of the night when the kids are in bed.

Whatever floats your boat.......

rockyroad Fri Mar 03, 2006 01:04pm

Quote:

Originally posted by Jurassic Referee
Quote:

Originally posted by rockyroad
I have been to my hypnotherapist so many times that she can regress me by phone now[/B]
Oooooooooo, phone regress.

I heard about that. Saw it in one of those infomercials that they play in the middle of the night when the kids are in bed.

Whatever floats your boat....... [/B][/QUOTE]

Shutup