The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Sat Jan 28, 2006, 10:27am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to ChuckElias
We talk about this and joke about it from time to time, but last night at the captain's meeting, one of the girls lifted the bottom of her jersey just enough to scratch her belly and what did I see?

A belly ring.

I wish I hadn't seen it, but I did. We went to the coach and told her that the girl was wearing it and she couldn't play with it in, so please have her take it out. We did not, however, check for compliance.

Also, which I forgot about until I started typing this, on Tuesday night, we had a guy wearing an illegal headband. So we called the kid over and told him he couldn't wear it. He asked if he could just flip it over, as the other side was solid white. We said yes, but as he asked the question, it was obvious that he was wearing a tongue stud.

We grabbed a captain and told him the kid couldn't play with the tongue stud and the captain assured us the kid wasn't going to play anyway. And he didn't.

Two in three days. I never woulda thunk it.
Old Sat Jan 28, 2006, 11:28am
Official Forum Member

Just wait until she lifts her shirt completely up and asks if she can play with her nipples pierced... THEN WHAT DO YOU DO? LOL!
Old Sat Jan 28, 2006, 11:37am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by ChuckElias
We grabbed a captain and told him the kid couldn't play with the tongue stud and the captain assured us the kid wasn't going to play anyway. And he didn't.
Did you let him warm up?
Old Sat Jan 28, 2006, 12:31pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to rainmaker
Quote:
Originally posted by ThickSkin
Just wait until she lifts her shirt completely up and asks if she can play with her nipples pierced... THEN WHAT DO YOU DO? LOL!
That's a technical foul for removing the jersey in the visual confines of the gym. A very simple solution.
Old Sat Jan 28, 2006, 12:50pm
Fav theme: Roundball Rock

Quote:
Originally posted by ThickSkin
Check for compliance?