The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   Hey Tony!!! (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/24426-hey-tony.html)

rockyroad Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:21am

So what do you think of Seattle's defense now??? :) Gotta say they impressed me!

BktBallRef Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:26am

I don't watch very many Panther games but that's easily the worst game I've seen Delhomme have. Obviously, a lot of it was the Hawk defense. Should be a competitive Super Bowl.

ChuckElias Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:41am

Quote:

Originally posted by rockyroad
So what do you think of Seattle's defense now??? :) Gotta say they impressed me!
Really? I wasn't impressed at all. I mean they gave up 149 points to the Suns last night.

We're talking basketball, right? :confused:

rainmaker Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:45am

Quote:

Originally posted by ChuckElias
Quote:

Really? I wasn't impressed at all. I mean they gave up 149 points to the Suns last night.

LOL!!!

rockyroad Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:03pm

Quote:

Quote:

No we're not talking basketball...and after all the BoSux posts you've put on here, you can't say anything about a football post!!

zebraman Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:13pm

Quote:

Quote:

OK, we'll talk basketball. In the NBA, "holding" the Suns to 149 points in double-OT while winning is pretty good. I think the Suns use about 4 seconds on the shot clock each possession. :D

Z

Jurassic Referee Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:22pm

The big difference is that the Seattle Supersonics have already won a championship.

The Seahawks??????

Not to mention the Mariners.... :D

Seattle.... our motto is <i>"Every 20 years we come close!"</i>

M&M Guy Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:27pm

Quote:

Originally posted by Jurassic Referee
The big difference is that the Seattle Supersonics have already won a championship.

The Seahawks??????

Not to mention the Mariners.... :D

Didn't they steal that motto from the Cubs?

Oh, wait, even the Cubs have won world championships!

:D

ChuckElias Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:33pm

Quote:

No we're not talking basketball...and after all the BoSux posts you've put on here, you can't say anything about a football post!!
:D

zebraman Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:37pm

Quote:

Originally posted by Jurassic Referee

Actually our motto is, "Why can't our multi-billionaire owner afford to fix his teeth?"

Z

rockyroad Mon Jan 23, 2006 01:04pm

Actually our motto is :"Why can't our billionaire owner buy himself a personality"...anyone else see his "interview" with Terry Bradshaw? Geez...anyway, for having a bunch of no-names and cast-offs on the defense, they've played pretty well the last few weeks!

Mark T. DeNucci, Sr. Mon Jan 23, 2006 02:00pm

Sorry Tony: But GO STEELERS!!