The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   Test (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/22759-test.html)

Dudly Thu Oct 20, 2005 05:33pm

Here's something I don't say too often at work...I'm bored.

Missed my meeting this week and missed the pre test. That 200 question thingy. Does anybody have it? If so, can you email it to me?

rainmaker Thu Oct 20, 2005 06:26pm

Quote:

Originally posted by Dudly

Missed my meeting this week and missed the pre test. That 200 question thingy. Does anybody have it? If so, can you email it to me?

I'm assuming you want the test only, and no answers? I'm just asking for this clarification to prevent a lot of screaming and yelling, name-calling, misunderstanding and accusations. Just call me mom!

WhistlesAndStripes Thu Oct 20, 2005 07:19pm

I'd bet he wants the answers too. And while whoever may have that one is at it, can you send out the NFHS Part 1 exam, with answers? I live in a "Part II State", which means Part I don't mean ****. Part II gets you into the big dance at the end.

Dan_ref Thu Oct 20, 2005 07:58pm

Quote:

Originally posted by Whistles & Stripes
I'd bet he wants the answers too.
I'll take that bet, name the amount.
Quote:

And while whoever may have that one is at it, can you send out the NFHS Part 1 exam, with answers? I live in a "Part II State", which means Part I don't mean ****. Part II gets you into the big dance at the end.
Must be nice to live in a state full of rule book referees.

Dan_ref Thu Oct 20, 2005 08:00pm

Quote:

You mean the part 1 nfhs test? I don't get mine until sometime next week. I'll scan & email it to you if you can wait.

ThickSkin Thu Oct 20, 2005 08:34pm

Quote:

I'll get mine hot off the press on Monday night. get me your email address or fax # and I will send it to you....answer FREE!

IREFU2 Fri Oct 21, 2005 08:01am

Quote:

Originally posted by ThickSkin
Quote:

I'll get mine hot off the press on Monday night. get me your email address or fax # and I will send it to you....answer FREE!

How about sending me a copy too?

Dudly Fri Oct 21, 2005 08:22am

RainMaker...I had a feeling that question would be brought up.

You lost the bet...Pay DanRef.

Test only....I'll look up the answers.

Thanks ThickSkin... [email protected]. Label the subject line test or something so I'll know what to grab out of the spam folder.

Dudly

WhistlesAndStripes Fri Oct 21, 2005 02:25pm

OK, I've got the Part 1 Test, in PDF form, WITHOUT ANSWERS. If you want it, post an email here and sometime after MIDNIGHT EASTERN TIME tonight, I will send out the first batch.

ocreferee Fri Oct 21, 2005 04:44pm

Quote:

OK, I've got the Part 1 Test, in PDF form, WITHOUT ANSWERS. If you want it, post an email here and sometime after MIDNIGHT EASTERN TIME tonight, I will send out the first batch.
W&S,

I'd love a copy of Part 1 for study. I take Part 2 in December. [email protected]

Thanks.
OCReferee

imaref Fri Oct 21, 2005 05:09pm

Quote:

Originally posted by ocreferee
Quote:

W&S,

I'd love a copy of Part 1 for study. I take Part 2 in December. [email protected]

Thanks.
OCReferee

OC.....
Didn't I send you one from your request on the referee/umpire homepage?

ocreferee Sat Oct 22, 2005 07:23am

Quote:

Originally posted by imaref
Quote:

Originally posted by ocreferee
Quote:

W&S,

Thanks.
OCReferee

OC.....
Didn't I send you one from your request on the referee/umpire homepage?

imaref,

If you sent it it didn't make it through. Maybe the spam filter ate it.
OCReferee

WhistlesAndStripes Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:39am

OK, to everyone who threw their email in here that wanted the test. It has been sent. I'm still filling orders, answers not included. Either post here that you want it with your email, or email me through the board.

Dudly Mon Oct 24, 2005 07:54am

W&S...Just sent you an email. Thanks again.

IREFU2 Mon Oct 24, 2005 09:20am

Quote:

OK, to everyone who threw their email in here that wanted the test. It has been sent. I'm still filling orders, answers not included. Either post here that you want it with your email, or email me through the board.
Please send me a copy to [email protected]