The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   How to ? (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/21785-how.html)

MisteryMan Wed Aug 17, 2005 02:51pm

hy all i need some i help.I'm 13 yrs old and im 183cm tall,i want 2 DUNK more then 3v3r.Ican touch the rim with my fingers??

JRutledge Wed Aug 17, 2005 02:55pm

Young man this is an officiating site. We do not deal with coaching or fundamental issues as it relates to playing the game. That is why the name of this forum is called "Official Forum."

Peace

ChuckElias Wed Aug 17, 2005 02:58pm

MM, this is a forum for referees. If any of us could still dunk, we'd be playing instead of reffing. :) You might have more luck trying to find a coaching website or do a google search on "Jump higher". Good luck.

ChrisSportsFan Wed Aug 17, 2005 06:16pm

Quote:

Originally posted by JRutledge
Young man this is an officiating site. We do not deal with coaching or fundamental issues as it relates to playing the game. That is why the name of this forum is called "Official Forum."

Peace

I can still dunk but if I do then there's a good chance I won't be reffing the next day because my knees will be too sore.

Mark Padgett Fri Aug 19, 2005 04:28pm

I can still dunk.......donuts.

JugglingReferee Fri Aug 19, 2005 05:47pm

I dunked in a game once. The Lead rang me up for a T because I jumped off my teammate's back.

Geesh. I couldn't believe it!

I asked him what was he doing looking outside his primary. That shut him up pretty quickly.

Jurassic Referee Fri Aug 19, 2005 06:07pm

Quote:

Originally posted by JugglingReferee
I dunked in a game once. The Lead rang me up for a T because I jumped off my teammate's back.

Did the L give you another "T" for then dunking a dead ball? And give the guy you jumped off of a "T" also?

Someone who posts here (coughMTD-Srcough) actually gave out 3 "T"s once on a similar play in a game that he did.

It's true, it's true........

rainmaker Fri Aug 19, 2005 07:04pm

Quote:

Originally posted by Jurassic Referee

It's true, it's true........

So we're doing movie quotes again?

tjones1 Fri Aug 19, 2005 09:47pm

Quote:

Originally posted by Mark Padgett
Good one!

Jimgolf Sat Aug 20, 2005 05:13pm

Quote:

Did anyone else notice that you can't get "Dunkin Donuts" (the plain ones with the little handles on the side" from Dunkin Donuts shops anymore. Or is this a Twilight Zone episode I'm in?

Mark Padgett Sat Aug 20, 2005 06:07pm

Quote:

Originally posted by Jimgolf
Quote:

Did anyone else notice that you can't get "Dunkin Donuts" (the plain ones with the little handles on the side" from Dunkin Donuts shops anymore. Or is this a Twilight Zone episode I'm in?

Maybe that's why I keep burning my fingertips!

M&M Guy Mon Aug 22, 2005 09:22am

Quote:

Maybe that's why I keep burning my fingertips!

How hot do you heat up your milk? I keep mine cold...

aussie_ref Tue Aug 30, 2005 06:11am

God u are one tall 13 year old im 15 and not even 170

crazy voyager Tue Aug 30, 2005 06:16am

I' 14 and 188cm's:P and I can almost dunk, just a little little left, there's a lot up til the dunk contest level though:P