Old Thu Jun 16, 2005, 01:24am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by BktBallRef
Quote:
Originally posted by ysong
Quote:
I've already answered your question above. I see no need to write it again. Read it again and if you still don't understand, post and perhaps someone else will explain it to you.
If your answer is not relevant to my question, probably you should not write it in the first place. I see no need to waste each other's time either.
My answer only seems irrelevant to you because you don't have the intelligence to understand it. But you're correct, I have wasted too much time on you.
Now I truely believe that I am indeed too stupid to deserve anyone who is slightly smarter to answer my questions.
Old Thu Jun 16, 2005, 04:35am
Official Forum Member

ysong... Let me chime in with my 2 cents. First off, I'll tell you I did not see the play you are asking about. That said, I have watched other Pistons games in these playoff's where there have been plenty of plays as you described. Yes some have been called and others have not. Why is that? Well we are back to the official's opinion. We can all sit back and watch from our lazy boy and call the game but without being on the scene...well we can only guess what the ref did or did not see. I don't know what level you work but I can't see myself trying to transfer what I see on the NBA court and make it work for me on a High School court. There is so much more contact all the way around. I feel something has to be called most of the time just to keep the game under control. Sorry about the rambling. And I know you have noticed...Some of these people come across quite strong. Make your next question a rules interpretation question. That should give you plenty of positive feedback...
Old Thu Jun 16, 2005, 07:24am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I've already answered your question above. I see no need to write it again. Read it again and if you still don't understand, post and perhaps someone else will explain it to you.
If your answer is not relevant to my question, probably you should not write it in the first place. I see no need to waste each other's time either.
My answer only seems irrelevant to you because you don't have the intelligence to understand it. But you're correct, I have wasted too much time on you.
Now I truely believe that I am indeed too stupid to deserve anyone who is slightly smarter to answer my questions.
No, I don't think you're stupid but you certainly can be a smarta$$ when you don't like the answer to your question. I think I told you before, you don't get to decide how others answer your question. I gave you an honest, straight up answer to your question. And you come back that it's irrelevant. Maybe you havne't noticed but very few people respond to your questions anymore. Perhaps your responses are why.

Now, please post with your normal smarta$$ reply.