The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   OC strikes again (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/20830-oc-strikes-again.html)

ChrisSportsFan Sun Jun 12, 2005 08:04pm

Last week on Thursday, I ordered a shirt from OC and I just checked an email they sent regarding my order. Now I'm worried.....they said my order has been partially shipped. Normally that would be OK, but I only ordered 1 shirt.

Mark Padgett Sun Jun 12, 2005 08:08pm

You have worked sleeveless in the past, haven't you?

Or maybe they're shipping only the black stripes. The white stripes might be out of stock.

26 Year Gap Sun Jun 12, 2005 08:43pm

Still waiting for an order from the fist of April from PLUSPOS. I assume it is lost since my card never got charged.
OC may have shipped the outside of the shirt and will send the inside shortly. Or vice versa.

Snake~eyes Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:39pm

Quote:

Originally posted by ChrisSportsFan
Last week on Thursday, I ordered a shirt from OC and I just checked an email they sent regarding my order. Now I'm worried.....they said my order has been partially shipped. Normally that would be OK, but I only ordered 1 shirt.
Well I would think that's a good thing, maybe you'll get something for free because they send two things? But with them, who knows.

stmaryrams Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:05am

Maybe it's just the packaging material, the shirt will come with a different order

Ref Ump Welsch Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:08am

Maybe they're sending the size and care tags, just so you'll be relieved to know they're sending the right sized shirt later! LOL.

Rick Durkee Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:11am

They're sending just the X and not the L?

Camron Rust Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:52am

Did you read the small print?
<FONT size=-1><LI>Some Assembly Reqired</FONT>.

They're sending the sleeves and collar now and the torso and thread later.

refnrev Mon Jun 13, 2005 03:12pm

I know. Either they're sending the black stripes and will send the white stripes when they become available, or maybe they are sending the holes in the micromesh and keeping the material!I don't order from OC.

Ref Ump Welsch Mon Jun 13, 2005 03:33pm

Oh, I just thought of another one! Maybe they're sending the front half of the shirt along with the sleeve cuffs first, and then sending the back half of the shirt with the collar later! Hee hee. Just couldn't resist throwing more wood on the fire!

tjones1 Mon Jun 13, 2005 04:31pm

They sent the shirt in one and in the other is an invoice telling you what high shipping charges they have. ;)

brainbrian Mon Jun 13, 2005 04:48pm

Perhaps they knew you bought the wrong size so they knew they were going to have to ship the right size later.

Speaking of which, I just shipped some pants back to the OC because I bought a size to small, I'm fater than I think, so we'll see how that goes and I'll be sure to keep you updated. ;)

The first time I ordered something from OC they gave me the wrong tracking number. :D

ChrisSportsFan Mon Jun 13, 2005 07:05pm

Quote:

Originally posted by brainbrian
Perhaps they knew you bought the wrong size so they knew they were going to have to ship the right size later.

Speaking of which, I just shipped some pants back to the OC because I bought a size to small, I'm fater than I think, so we'll see how that goes and I'll be sure to keep you updated. ;)

The first time I ordered something from OC they gave me the wrong tracking number. :D

For those of you that don't know Brian, he's like 6'2 and weighs maybe 120 lbs. There is no way for him to buy pants to tight. I've lost more weight in my life then he weighs.

brainbrian Mon Jun 13, 2005 09:39pm

Quote:

Originally posted by ChrisSportsFan
For those of you that don't know Brian, he's like 6'2 and weighs maybe 120 lbs. There is no way for him to buy pants to tight. I've lost more weight in my life then he weighs. [/B]
I'm 6'2" but I'm up to 125 now. :P

I wear a 32 inch pant, but when I measured myself I had a 28 inch waist so I bought a 30 inch pair of pants, don't know why I did that. Should have got a 32.

Is OC giving away a free gift with every order now? :D

lrpalmer3 Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:30pm

Ordered one "shirt" huh, maybe they're sending the 'S-H-I-T' now and the 'R' later. Couldn't resist, but I'll probably be censored.