The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Tue Apr 26, 2005, 07:49am
Official Forum Member

AAU game -- coach is acting the fool from the tip. Was warned by one of my partners -- didn't matter to him. Now for the story: Ball is being inbounded at the endline away from the crazy coaches bench. It is a long pass at or near the division line -- ball is caught, the bobbled then it goes off the leg of the throwers team. I am in the old T new L and happen to be right in front of the crazy coach and (knowing that he would erupt) sent the ball back the other way when is was clearly the crazy coaches ball. Needless to say he goes nuts, I stick him and he gets to sit for the rest of the 1 and 2 half. I guess I baited him? My team always wins though!!!!
Old Tue Apr 26, 2005, 08:04am
Official Forum Member

Unhappy

Is that supposed to be funny?
Old Tue Apr 26, 2005, 08:07am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to ChuckElias
Quote:
Originally posted by bbref3103
I am in the old T new L and happen to be right in front of the crazy coach and (knowing that he would erupt) sent the ball back the other way when is was clearly the crazy coaches ball.
Are you saying that you intentionally gave the ball to the wrong team in order to antagonize the coach?

Are you even an official?
Old Tue Apr 26, 2005, 08:10am
In Memoriam

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally posted by bbref3103
AAU game -- coach is acting the fool from the tip. Was warned by one of my partners -- didn't matter to him. Now for the story: Ball is being inbounded at the endline away from the crazy coaches bench. It is a long pass at or near the division line -- ball is caught, the bobbled then it goes off the leg of the throwers team. I am in the old T new L and happen to be right in front of the crazy coach and (knowing that he would erupt) sent the ball back the other way when is was clearly the crazy coaches ball. Needless to say he goes nuts, I stick him and he gets to sit for the rest of the 1 and 2 half. I guess I baited him? My team always wins though!!!!
Wow!

Well, at least you make the rest of us look good.

Freaking ridiculous!
Old Tue Apr 26, 2005, 08:31am
Official Forum Member

I had to read it twice

I couldn't believe it.....wow what a maroooon
Old Tue Apr 26, 2005, 08:34am
Official Forum Member

1st post huh

I realize this is your first post. Not a good one at all. If I were you I would consider changing your user name before coming to post again.

And officials sometimes wonder why we have such a hard time doing a good job and trying to explain to coaches that we call the game as we see it and the teams playing do not matter to us.

Instead of making up some BS garbage you should have just whacked the coach after you warned him. Now go throw your whistle in the garbage and never ref again please.
Old Tue Apr 26, 2005, 11:33am
Official Forum Member

OCAAT? Help a coach out here, is it "one call at a time" or am I missing something?
Only calls 'at are terrible?
Oily cats are a test?
Original catastrophies are always treatable?

coach G

Old Tue Apr 26, 2005, 02:20pm
Official Forum Member

Let's see -

1st post which is ludicrous = Troll
Old Tue Apr 26, 2005, 04:10pm
Official Forum Member

THAT IS HORRIBLE

I would say you don't desrve to get your license renewed. I mean we all catch crap when a coach thinks we miss a call, and then you go out a miss a call on purpose just to get him mad. If I was the coach i would have erupted also I mean you missed an obvious call! You are a sad excuse for an offical!
Old Tue Apr 26, 2005, 04:22pm
Official Forum Member

Which way did he go

I wonder if bbref3103 is going to grace us again with his presence or maybe he is gone for good because he is to much of a chicken sh!t ba$tard to come back.

it is funny when a first time poster comes in to tell a story or in most cases whine and complain because their team got it handed to them and then never responds after everyone reams them.
Old Wed Apr 27, 2005, 08:52am
Official Forum Member

Re: Which way did he go

Quote:
Originally posted by Redhouse
I wonder if bbref3103 is going to grace us again with his presence or maybe he is gone for good because he is to much of a chicken sh!t ba$tard to come back.

it is funny when a first time poster comes in to tell a story or in most cases whine and complain because their team got it handed to them and then never responds after everyone reams them.
My first thought on that post was that it might be a regular who got board and decided to "stir the bee hive". So, now that it's out in the open....who was it?
Old Wed Apr 27, 2005, 09:08am
Official Forum Member

Wasn't me. Was it you? Well if it wasn't me and it wasn't you then I wonder who it was