The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   Senior Member? (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/19186-senior-member.html)

M&M Guy Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:37pm

Hey, I just noticed on my posts that I'm now a Senior Member. How did that happen? Did I miss the ceremony? More importantly, do I now need to become a cranky old codger, like other Senior Members?

JugglingReferee Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:39pm

Quote:

Originally posted by M&M Guy
Hey, I just noticed on my posts that I'm now a Senior Member. How did that happen? Did I miss the ceremony? More importantly, do I now need to become a cranky old codger, like other Senior Members?
The administrator reviews all your posts and when he feels that at least 90% of them are quality posts, you are upgraded to a Senior Member.

Or maybe it's because you hit 100 posts.

icallfouls Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:42pm

Quote:

Hey, I just noticed on my posts that I'm now a Senior Member. How did that happen?

I believe it happens because you spend too much time not working and goofing off at this site.

sincerely,
your boss

:)

zebraman Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:50pm

Quote:

Originally posted by icallfouls
Quote:

Hey, I just noticed on my posts that I'm now a Senior Member. How did that happen?

I believe it happens because you spend too much time not working and goofing off at this site.

sincerely,
your boss

:)

If that was the case, I would have received my "lifetime achievement award" from Officiating.com by now.

Z

kenref1 Fri Mar 18, 2005 01:08pm

Quote:

More importantly, do I now need to become a cranky old codger, like other Senior Members?
You are already an cranky old codger!

Go Illini!

M&M Guy Fri Mar 18, 2005 01:11pm

Quote:

Originally posted by kenref1
You are already an cranky old codger!

Go Illini!

Hey, I'm not cranky!

ILL!

kenref1 Fri Mar 18, 2005 01:13pm

Yes you are! I am going tomorrow!

INI!

Mark Padgett Fri Mar 18, 2005 01:42pm

Now that you are a Senior Member, you qualify for having Senior Moments - just like the rest of us. :p

A Senior Moment is defined as ... er, ... er, ... damn, I forgot!

Dan_ref Fri Mar 18, 2005 01:53pm

Quote:

Originally posted by Mark Padgett
Now that you are a Senior Member, you qualify for having Senior Moments - just like the rest of us. :p

A Senior Moment is defined as ... er, ... er, ... damn, I forgot!

:D

The first thing to go with age is your memory. The second thing is....errrr....hmmmm....whatwuzthatagain...??

Adam Fri Mar 18, 2005 01:56pm

You're also likely to forget whether or not you've posted something. So it's usually best to check before hitting submit.

Adam Fri Mar 18, 2005 01:57pm

You're also likely to forget whether or not you've posted something. So it's usually best to check before hitting submit.

M&M Guy Fri Mar 18, 2005 03:59pm

Quote:

Originally posted by Snaqwells
:D

M&M Guy Fri Mar 18, 2005 04:00pm

Oh, damn, there goes my 90% quality post rating.

tjones1 Fri Mar 18, 2005 04:09pm

You also feel the need to take 20 minute naps! ;) I just woke up from mine!

Dan_ref Fri Mar 18, 2005 04:13pm

Quote:

Originally posted by Snaqwells
I don't have that problem.