The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   Celebratin' at my house (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/16745-celebratin-my-house.html)

Adam Thu Dec 02, 2004 04:28pm

Just got a call from the lovely and talented one.
We're expecting our second child in August.

TimTaylor Thu Dec 02, 2004 04:31pm

Congratulations!

tjones1 Thu Dec 02, 2004 04:46pm

Congrats!!!

rockyroad Thu Dec 02, 2004 04:48pm

Nice job! Good work! Congrats!! Nice going! Keep it up (uhmm, ok, that one's a little iffy!)

Seriously, congrats, man!

rainmaker Thu Dec 02, 2004 07:25pm

What they all said.

And, seriously, the second one is always more fun, I think. You've got some good days ahead of you.

som44 Thu Dec 02, 2004 07:27pm

Enjoy!!!!

mick Thu Dec 02, 2004 07:51pm

<font size = 6 color =cyan>Atta boy</font> <font color = pink size = 6>or girl !!</font>

Mark Padgett Thu Dec 02, 2004 08:46pm

I didn't know you had it in ya'.

Seriously - best wishes. Be sure to get lllloooooottttsssss of sleep. Yeah - right.

Dan_ref Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:02pm

:)

Adam Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:22pm

Quote:

Originally posted by Mark Padgett
I didn't know you had it in ya'.

Seriously - best wishes. Be sure to get lllloooooottttsssss of sleep. Yeah - right.

Hilarious, thanks. All that hard work finally paid off. :)
I told the lovely and gifted one that I'm actually more nervous this time than I was the first time. The difference is this time I have a better idea of what we've gotten ourselves into.

Rich Fri Dec 03, 2004 01:30am

Quote:

Originally posted by Snaqwells

Our first (a girl) is coming in January. I have a varsity boys game on her due date, natch.

TimTaylor Fri Dec 03, 2004 01:36am

Quote:

Originally posted by Rich Fronheiser

Our first (a girl) is coming in January. I have a varsity boys game on her due date, natch.
All I can say is you better find a backup, just in case. Don't get too worried though, my wife's been an L&D/OB nures for 22+ years - she says they rarely arrive on the projected due date.

Rich Fri Dec 03, 2004 01:54pm

Quote:

Originally posted by TimTaylor
Quote:

All I can say is you better find a backup, just in case. Don't get too worried though, my wife's been an L&D/OB nures for 22+ years - she says they rarely arrive on the projected due date.

I already have a network of backups in place for about a one month window. No reason to ditch anything now, though :)

Dan_ref Fri Dec 03, 2004 01:57pm

Quote:

Quote:

Originally posted by TimTaylor
Quote:

I already have a network of backups in place for about a one month window. No reason to ditch anything now, though :)

Geeze Rich, your wife just needs to get her priorities in order! :D

Congrats on the first!

cingram Fri Dec 03, 2004 03:33pm

Quote:

Quote:

Originally posted by Snaqwells

Congrats to all... I'm due myself early Jan. I can't wait to get back out on the floor.

You don't know how many reffing dreams I've had. :)