The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   Need 3-person pregame conference form (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/16365-need-3-person-pregame-conference-form.html)

zebraman Tue Nov 09, 2004 01:32pm

A recent post by Redhouse made me realize that I need to start building a 3-person pregame conference form now that my state has started 3-person officiating. Can someone post a link to a 3-person pregame form that I can download and start customizing?

Thanks in advance,

Z

Redhouse Tue Nov 09, 2004 04:30pm

I was getting ready to tell you that i got a 2-man pregame from Zebra, then I realized it was you that posted the request. Maybe check with yourself to see if you have one. j/k When you do find one please pass on. Thanks again for helping me with the 2-man one.

BOBBYMO Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:27am

Men's or Women's???

If you are looking for a woman's college pregame outline.... Send me your e-mail address and I will get you one.

Redhouse Wed Nov 10, 2004 09:09am

I am interested in NFHS, boys or girls. Is there a difference between the two for federation

ScifiREF Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:07am

zebra,

Can you send me a 2-man pregrame conference form?

Also if you find a 3-man one please pass on.

Thanks
ScifiREF

[email protected]

Lotto Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:25am

I'll take a copy of the 2 man pregame as well, if you're willing to send it out to

benlotto at gmail dot com

Thanks!

Redhouse Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:31am

2 man pre game

I was going to send it, but i don't know how to include an attachment. It is however on the thread entitled "when to give your partner." Can anyone explain to me how to send an attachment here. Thanks

zebraman Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:33am

Quote:

Originally posted by Lotto
I'll take a copy of the 2 man pregame as well, if you're willing to send it out to

benlotto at gmail dot com

Thanks!

Bill and Ben,

I e-mailed it you. If someone sends me a 3-person one, I'll get that to you and Redhouse as well. If anyone else wants the 2-person one, it's on my associations website in the forms section at
http://home.officiating.com/scbowbo/referfrm.html

Z

smoref Wed Nov 10, 2004 03:03pm

Z,

I e-mailed you my 3 person pregame that I have for college. You can adjust it to fit high school.

Don't forget to add a reminder that it is a charge is the deffender's toe is on the line and a block if his full foot is OOB.............

zebraman Wed Nov 10, 2004 03:40pm

Quote:

Originally posted by smoref
Z,

I e-mailed you my 3 person pregame that I have for college. You can adjust it to fit high school.

Don't forget to add a reminder that it is a charge is the deffender's toe is on the line and a block if his full foot is OOB.............

Thanks smoref,

I'll try to remember that. Like I'm good enough to notice the foot when I'm focused in on a block/charge anyway. I leave that stuff to you NCAA guys. :p

Can you believe how many pages the Washington State Interpretation Mtg. thread went? I think that's a record for one I started. Get Rut sucked in and you have a chance for immortality.

Z

[Edited by zebraman on Nov 10th, 2004 at 03:42 PM]

RookieDude Wed Nov 10, 2004 05:08pm

Nice Action Shots on your website Z...

which one of those "zebramen" is you?

smoref Wed Nov 10, 2004 05:20pm

Z is not in any of them

It seems that he has had the ability to avoid being added to the photo section, which is curious since he is the one who updates the website.......

zebraman Wed Nov 10, 2004 05:22pm

Quote:

Originally posted by RookieDude
Nice Action Shots on your website Z...

which one of those "zebramen" is you?

RookieDude,

I'm not in any of the action shots. I try to get shots of the newer refs doing JV games when they do a mechanic real well and give them some positive strokes on the website.

I'm not vane enough to have pictures of myself on there.... besides, how where would I put the digital cam while I'm reffing? On second thought, don't answer that. :eek:

Z

P.S. I'll make sure to get a shot of smoref this year though and post that. Preferrably one where he's scratching his butt or something. Got to keep those college guys humble.

JRutledge Wed Nov 10, 2004 05:37pm

I made my point.....

Quote:

Originally posted by zebraman
Can you believe how many pages the Washington State Interpretation Mtg. thread went? I think that's a record for one I started. Get Rut sucked in and you have a chance for immortality.

Z

then I was out. I think your tread sparked other opposition than what I had to say. Everything you mentioned in that thread was nothing new or special to your state outside of the ruling they came up with.

Peace

smoref Wed Nov 10, 2004 05:38pm

Quote:

Originally posted by zebraman

P.S. I'll make sure to get a shot of smoref this year though and post that. Preferrably one where he's scratching his butt or something. Got to keep those college guys humble.

Z,

when you see me doing that I am not scratching I am warming up a place for you to kiss......