The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Fri Jul 09, 2004, 02:28pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to Dan_ref

What kind of personality you have?
Whacky? Rational? Destructive? Sober? Leader? Follower?

Are you an Evil Genius or a Menace to Society?

http://hokev.brinkster.net/quiz/defa...onality&page=1
Old Fri Jul 09, 2004, 04:12pm
Official Forum Member

Wackiness: 42/100
Rationality: 70/100
Constructiveness: 30/100
Leadership: 40/100

You are an SRDF--Sober Rational Destructive Follower. This makes you a font of knowledge. You are cool, analytical, intelligent and completely unfunny. Sometimes you slice through conversation with a cutting observation that causes silence and sidelong glances. You make a strong and lasting impression on everyone you meet, the quality of which depends more on their personality than yours.

You may feel persecuted, as you can become a target for fun. Still, you are focused enough on your work and secure enough in your abilities not to worry overly.

You are productive and invaluable to those you work for. You are loyal, steadfast, and conscientious. Your grooming is impeccable. You are in good shape.

You are kind of a tool, but you get things done. You are probably a week away from snapping.
Old Fri Jul 09, 2004, 04:55pm
Official Forum Member

Wackiness: 36/100
Rationality: 26/100
Constructiveness: 48/100
Leadership: 60/100

You are an SEDL--Sober Emotional Destructive Leader. This makes you a dictator. You prefer to control situations, and lack of control makes you physically sick. You feel have responsibility for everyone's welfare, and that you will be blamed when things go wrong. Things do go wrong, and you take it harder than you should.

You rely on the validation and support of others, but you have a secret distrust for people and distaste for their habits and weaknesses that make you keep your distance from them. This makes you very difficult to be with romantically. Still, a level-headed peacemaker can keep you balanced.

Despite your fierce temper and general hot-bloodedness, you have a soft spot for animals and a surprising passion for the arts. Sometimes you would almost rather live by your wits in the wilderness somewhere, if you could bring your books and your sketchbook.

You also have a strange, undeniable sexiness to you. You may go insane.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I really like that second last one
Old Fri Jul 09, 2004, 05:12pm
In Memoriam

Cool Oh, my!

Wackiness: 24/100
Rationality: 44/100
Constructiveness: 24/100
Leadership: 52/100

You are an SEDF--Sober Emotional Destructive Follower. This makes you an evil genius. You are extremely focused and difficult to distract from your tasks. With luck, you have learned to channel your energies into improving your intellect, rather than destroying the weak and unsuspecting.

Your friends may find you remote and a hard nut to crack. Few of your peers know you very well--even those you have known a long time--because you have expert control of the face you put forth to the world. You prefer to observe, calculate, discern and decide. Your decisions are final, and your desire to be right is impenetrable.

You are not to be messed with. You may explode.

Another evaluator has spoken.
Old Fri Jul 09, 2004, 08:39pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to rainmaker
Wackiness: 30/100
Rationality: 26/100
Constructiveness: 14/100
Leadership: 10/100

"You are an SEDF--Sober Emotional Destructive Follower. This makes you an evil genius. You are extremely focused and difficult to distract from your tasks. With luck, you have learned to channel your energies into improving your intellect, rather than destroying the weak and unsuspecting.

Your friends may find you remote and a hard nut to crack. Few of your peers know you very well--even those you have known a long time--because you have expert control of the face you put forth to the world. You prefer to observe, calculate, discern and decide. Your decisions are final, and your desire to be right is impenetrable.

You are not to be messed with. You may explode. "

This is hilarious! "Expert control of my face?" Puleeez!

Old Fri Jul 09, 2004, 09:09pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to ChuckElias
Wackiness: 50/100
Rationality: 68/100
Constructiveness: 54/100

You are an SRCL--Sober Rational Constructive Leader. This makes you an Ayn Rand ideal. Taggart? Roark? Galt? You are all of these. You were born to lead. You may not be particularly exciting, but you have a strange charisma--born of intellect and personal drive--that people begin to notice when they have been around you a while. You don't like to compromise, but you recognize when you have to.

You care absolutely nothing what other people think, and this somehow attracts people to you. Treat them well, use them wisely, and ascend to your rightful rank.
__________________________________________________ ___

The most accurate part of this result is that I really do care absolutely nothing about what other people think (particularly what they think about me). I guess I'm sober and rational; but I don't think of myself as much of a leader. Who's Taggart? Heddey (that's "Hedley"!) Lamarr's lackey?
Old Fri Jul 09, 2004, 09:13pm
Official Forum Member

Wackiness: 44/100
Rationality: 72/100
Constructiveness: 92/100

You are an SRCL--Sober Rational Constructive Leader. This makes you an Ayn Rand ideal. Taggart? Roark? Galt? You are all of these. You were born to lead. You may not be particularly exciting, but you have a strange charisma--born of intellect and personal drive--that people begin to notice when they have been around you a while. You don't like to compromise, but you recognize when you have to.

You care absolutely nothing what other people think, and this somehow attracts people to you. Treat them well, use them wisely, and ascend to your rightful rank.

Old Fri Jul 09, 2004, 09:16pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to rainmaker
Quote:
Originally posted by Dan_ref

Wackiness: 44/100
Rationality: 72/100
Constructiveness: 92/100

How many times did you have to take it to get this result!?!?
Old Fri Jul 09, 2004, 09:17pm
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally posted by ChuckElias

The most accurate part of this result is that I really do care absolutely nothing about what other people think (particularly what they think about me). I guess I'm sober and rational; but I don't think of myself as much of a leader. Who's Taggart? Heddey (that's "Hedley"!) Lamarr's lackey?
You are strange AND you know Who is John Galt !!!?!!
Udaman!
mick
Old Fri Jul 09, 2004, 09:18pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by rainmaker

How many times did you have to take it to get this result!?!?
Like I care what you think...

Right Chuck!

Old Fri Jul 09, 2004, 09:21pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by mick
Quote:

Udaman!
mick
That's nuthin

I'm impressed he could work Harvey Korman's & Slim Pickins' characters in there!

Not that CHuck gives a dman what I think...just sayin...
Old Fri Jul 09, 2004, 09:29pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to ChuckElias
Quote:
I have no idea who John Galt is. Gimme a clue?
Old Fri Jul 09, 2004, 10:56pm
Official Forum Member

Thumbs up

I don't think that this thread is off topic at all. Your personality says a lot about you as a basketball official. I can tell you I take more comfort in being the referee, because it gives me the added element of knowing I have a form of control. And if I don't have control, I start to panic when the situation starts going sour. I think that this quiz was an extremely good resource to post on this thread, and shouldn't be considered off topic.

Just my $0.02
Old Sat Jul 10, 2004, 09:45am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Quote:
Read Ayn Rand.

BTW, I scored a 4 in all four categories on the "quiz."

Old Sat Jul 10, 2004, 09:47pm
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally posted by bob jenkins
Quote:
Quote:
Read Ayn Rand.

BTW, I scored a 4 in all four categories on the "quiz."

C'mon, bob,
What's your prize?
mick