The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Tue Jun 29, 2004, 07:47pm
Official Forum Member

Question

While at camp, one of the presentors talked about Sally Bell's pregame which consisted of a list of words that began with the letter C. Does anyone have a copy of this they can share with us?
Old Tue Jun 29, 2004, 08:11pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to ace
I dont know who wrote it but Tony Stigliano gives it out.. I've got it in my bag in the car. I'll email it to you later or post it on a website for people.
Old Tue Jun 29, 2004, 08:17pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to rainmaker
Quote:
Originally posted by ace
I dont know who wrote it but Tony Stigliano gives it out.. I've got it in my bag in the car. I'll email it to you later or post it on a website for people.

I'd be interested too.
Old Wed Jun 30, 2004, 03:55am
Official Forum Member

CONDITION-
COVERAGE-
COMMON SENSE-
COURAGE-
COOPERATION-
COMMITMENT-
COACHES-
CONCENTRATION-
CONSISTENCY-
CONTACT-
COMMUNICATION-
CONTROL-
COMPOSURE -
Old Wed Jun 30, 2004, 08:07am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to johnSandlin Send a message via Yahoo to johnSandlin
Could you email me a copy of Sally's pregame as well Ace if you would please to this email address [email protected].
Old Wed Jun 30, 2004, 03:00pm
Official Forum Member

Ace, my e-mail address is [email protected]
Thanks for the info.
Old Wed Jun 30, 2004, 03:01pm
Official Forum Member

Speaking of Tony Stigliano...Ace, am I correct to assume that you've attended his camps (or work with him)? I was going to attend the camp July 9-12 in Denton,Tx, but my wife is eight months pregnant and on bed rest. I can't exactly go under those circumstances can I?
Old Wed Jun 30, 2004, 03:42pm
Official Forum Member

8 months pregnant.....

Quote:
Originally posted by RefAHallic
Speaking of Tony Stigliano...Ace, am I correct to assume that you've attended his camps (or work with him)? I was going to attend the camp July 9-12 in Denton,Tx, but my wife is eight months pregnant and on bed rest. I can't exactly go under those circumstances can I?

...that didn't stop me from attending a camp 2 years ago, of course my wife wasn't on bed rest, but really how bad can that be? She's just going to get tired of you watching ESPN (by the way, you're not naming the child ESPN are you?)

With our first child, my wife started having contractions around 5am on Saturday, DR said wait til they came at earlier intervals. She told me to get out of the house, so I went to work at the golf club for 8 hours, gave 2 lessons after that, and was in the middle of the 13th fairway when she called the pro shop and said its time to go.

Another 10 hours later (at 4am Sunday)...It's a boy!
Old Wed Jun 30, 2004, 04:20pm
Official Forum Member

Well, I didn't think bed rest would be that bad either. However, after two months of doing nothing my wife has let me know that it isn't any fun. If it hasn't been fun for her, you better believe it's been no fun for me. She knows going to Denton would amount to a pleasure trip for me. BTW, ESPN was crossed off the list of names months ago.
Old Wed Jun 30, 2004, 06:31pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by RefAHallic
Well, I didn't think bed rest would be that bad either. However, after two months of doing nothing my wife has let me know that it isn't any fun. If it hasn't been fun for her, you better believe it's been no fun for me. She knows going to Denton would amount to a pleasure trip for me. BTW, ESPN was crossed off the list of names months ago.
It is bad for all parties envolved!!!!

My wife was on bed rest for the last 4 month of her pregnancy of our LAST child. I work close to home and we had a 2 year old at the time. When she would wake up I would go home and get her breakfast and get my wife set up for the day. Come home at lunch and restock everything and again at dinner.

You would never here the end of it if you left for camp even if she had alot of help while you are gone......

If she can't do anything then you can't either.

Old Wed Jun 30, 2004, 07:47pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to ace
Ref-A-Holic- shoot me an email off board I have the link enabled in my profile (i think) - I think we've got more in common than just the man Stig... but yes - I did attend his camp in San Antonio...

Still working on the pre-game guys... Busy day at work plus trying to pack up for the Daytona this weekend. :-D