The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   Final 4 Set (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/12925-final-4-set.html)

dblref Sun Mar 28, 2004 07:27pm

Duke vs. Conn. and GT vs. OSU. Looking for an all-ACC final with Duke taking the title.

FHSUref Sun Mar 28, 2004 07:32pm

Quote:

Originally posted by dblref
Duke vs. Conn. and GT vs. OSU. Looking for an all-ACC final with Duke taking the title.

Not to take anything away from OSU and GT but the best game out of potentially all three looks to be Duke/UCONN.

When it is all said and done, they will be celebrating both a Men's and Women's championship in Storrs, CT. It's Awesome Baby!!!!

Bart Tyson Sun Mar 28, 2004 07:37pm

O MY GOD! Let me Pray, O Lord, please let Duke lose so I don't have to go through two more games of hearing gutty performance, with his BADLY BRUISED RIBS.

FHSUref Sun Mar 28, 2004 07:42pm

Quote:

Originally posted by Bart Tyson
O MY GOD! Let me Pray, O Lord, please let Duke lose so I don't have to go through two more games of hearing gutty performance, with his BADLY BRUISED RIBS.
LMAO....he is pretty gutsy LOL!

BktBallRef Sun Mar 28, 2004 07:42pm

LOL! How long does it take a bruise to heal? That happened two weeks ago. Give it a rest, CBS.

My bracket has UCONN vs. OSU in the title game.

FHSUref Sun Mar 28, 2004 07:45pm

Quote:

Originally posted by BktBallRef
WHAT? The final two ACC representatives are going to be watching the title game monday night? WOW! It is good to see you went with your brain and not your heart. I commend you.

BktBallRef Sun Mar 28, 2004 08:02pm

I have OSU winning!!! :D

Jurassic Referee Sun Mar 28, 2004 09:21pm

Quote:

Originally posted by FHSUref
Quote:

Originally posted by BktBallRef
WHAT? The final two ACC representatives are going to be watching the title game monday night? WOW! It is good to see you went with your brain and not your heart. I commend you.

Uh, no, he went with his heart. He's a TarHeel fanboy. Tech's bad enough, but if Dook wins, it's hari-kari time for Tony.

dblref Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:21pm

Quote:

Originally posted by FHSUref
Quote:

Originally posted by dblref

Not to take anything away from OSU and GT but the best game out of potentially all three looks to be Duke/UCONN.

When it is all said and done, they will be celebrating both a Men's and Women's championship in Storrs, CT. It's Awesome Baby!!!!

Hold on there, partner! They might be doing the same celebration in Durham, NC.

Ref Ump Welsch Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:53pm

Yeeeeeehaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! Ride 'em Cowboys!!!!!!!! Go OSU!!!!!!!! (Hey, even we Husker fanatics will cheer for them if they're the last one from the Big XII)