The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   Here's your big chance.... (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/12895-heres-your-big-chance.html)

rainmaker Fri Mar 26, 2004 11:08pm

.... to meet me, if you live in Boise. I know I'm not the biggest attraction on this baord, but in case anyone wants to introduce themselves, I'll be at Borah HS on Saturday, (Mar 27) with two games starting at around 11:00, and then three starting around 4:00. If you're reading this, I'd love to meet you!

whistleone Fri Mar 26, 2004 11:48pm

rainmaker,

If I would have known you would be making an appearance in Boise, I never would have moved! ;)

Boise is a great city and I hope they give you better accommodations at Borah than they gave me when I was there. Dressing in the boiler room just off the court was not pleasant...

Dan_ref Sat Mar 27, 2004 10:25am

Quote:

Originally posted by rainmaker
.... to meet me, if you live in Boise. I know I'm not the biggest attraction on this baord, but in case anyone wants to introduce themselves, I'll be at Borah HS on Saturday, (Mar 27) with two games starting at around 11:00, and then three starting around 4:00. If you're reading this, I'd love to meet you!
Wow, that's quite a drive. You're getting travel money for these games I hope!

BTW, my trip's still in the cards, just not a high priority right now. I'll let ya know - and I expect to have a reason to bring my whistle! ;)

dblref Sat Mar 27, 2004 12:13pm

Can't make it to Boise tonight (got 2 AAU games), but I might be in Portland some time during the month of July. My wife and I plan to drive out to Olympia, WA to see our older son. Think we are going into northern CA to see one of her college buddies and she wants to stop at that huge fabric store in Portland - can't remember the name of it, but my wife likes to quilt and they have about a gazillion sf of fabric. You know it's bad when they have a TV lounge with a coffee machine for the husbands!

rainmaker Sat Mar 27, 2004 12:25pm

Quote:

Originally posted by Dan_ref
[B I'll let ya know - and I expect to have a reason to bring my whistle! ;)
[/B]
You can count on it!

Jurassic Referee Sat Mar 27, 2004 12:48pm

Quote:

Quote:

Originally posted by Dan_ref
[B I'll let ya know - and I expect to have a reason to bring my whistle! ;)
You can count on it!

[/B]
Can I come too? Huh? Huh?

Mark Padgett Sat Mar 27, 2004 02:24pm

Juulie - just remember that fishnets are illegal in Idaho.

BktBallRef Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:05am

Quote:

....I know I'm not the biggest attraction on this board,....
You're just being modest! :)

rainmaker Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:42am

Quote:

Originally posted by BktBallRef
Quote:

No, Tony, we all know that the main point on this board is to catch you and Rut exchanging blows. And then there's that squirrel...

dblref Sun Mar 28, 2004 02:18pm

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

No, Tony, we all know that the main point on this board is to catch you and Rut exchanging blows. And then there's that squirrel...

When you say "that squirrel", are you talking about the picture, or who the picture represents? :D

BktBallRef Sun Mar 28, 2004 03:13pm

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Now where have you been? :(

Jeff and I haven\'t exchanged any blows since early last fall. We\'ve had some good natured fun discussing the tourney, but no, it\'s been quite a while since we laced them up.

In fact, I think you\'ll find us on the same side with regards to some of these idiot remarks regarding Teddy V.

BktBallRef Sun Mar 28, 2004 03:13pm

Quote:

Originally posted by dblref
[When you say "that squirrel", are you talking about the picture, or who the picture represents? :D

What\'s the difference? :D

Jurassic Referee Sun Mar 28, 2004 03:55pm

Quote:

[/B]
When you say "that squirrel", are you talking about the picture, or who the picture represents?

[/B][/QUOTE]Is there a difference? :confused:

cmathews Mon Mar 29, 2004 12:06am

Quote:

Quote:

[When you say "that squirrel", are you talking about the picture, or who the picture represents? :D

What\'s the difference? :D

doesn\'t that picture represent a pretty tall squirell....

I\'m sorry....I don\'t even know chuck LOL...I just couldn\'t resist...

rainmaker Mon Mar 29, 2004 02:49am

Quote:

Jeff and I haven\'t exchanged any blows since early last fall. We\'ve had some good natured fun discussing the tourney, but no, it\'s been quite a while since we laced them up.

I know, and that\'s why the board is so busy -- everyone\'s hoping for the day!. It\'s like the Powerball lottery thingy -- the longer the suspense builds, the more people are buying tickets!