The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   Thanks and Thanks (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/12749-thanks-thanks.html)

Kelvin green Wed Mar 17, 2004 10:19am

I want to drop you all a note and say Thanks for helping me keep my sanity and somewhat say on top of basketball. I have been home from Iraq now a couple of weeks- Its great to be back. Thanks to Brad and everybody else at RightSports for the board. Thanks to everyone else for just doing what you always do!

Hopefully I'll pick up a game in the nextfew days (Dont even care if it is a church game)

Thanks Again

BBall_Junkie Wed Mar 17, 2004 10:24am

Welcome Back and I think we should be telling you thanks instead. The sacrifices that you (and all of our armed forces) make is incredible. I hope you pick up a game soon and get back in the mix.

mick Wed Mar 17, 2004 10:34am

Welcome back!

<Font size = +6 color = red>A</Font><Font size = +6 color = white>t</Font><Font size = +6 color = blue>t</Font><Font size = +6 color = red>a</Font><Font size = +6 color = white>b</Font><Font size = +6 color = blue>o</Font><Font size = +6 color = red>y</Font> <Font size = +6 color = white>! </Font>

Thanks, Kelvin.
Got yer bracket filled out?
mick

Camron Rust Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:20am

As the others have said. THANK YOU! And welcome home.

ChuckElias Wed Mar 17, 2004 01:13pm

Welcome Home, Kelvin. Thanks again.

tomegun Wed Mar 17, 2004 01:43pm

Glad you made it back safely.

Jurassic Referee Wed Mar 17, 2004 02:44pm

Thanks, Kelvin. And let us not us forget those that are still over there.

Back In The Saddle Wed Mar 17, 2004 03:51pm

Welcome back, Kelvin. I too appreciate the sacrifice you and your family have made for me and my family.

As for games, I've got a church boys tourney game available tomorrow night that's not spoken for :D

zebra44 Wed Mar 17, 2004 04:00pm

Just got word from a good friend that his son has left the Sunni Triangle and is in Kuwait awaiting the journey home. Thanks to both.

williebfree Wed Mar 17, 2004 04:09pm

Welcome Back!!

Ditto to all the others who have conveyed THANKS!

I am willing to "sacrifice" (seems so trivial in comparison to the sacrifices by you and our servicemembers) my games in a state-wide league tournament, it is 7th Grade girls.... Can you make it? :)

footlocker Wed Mar 17, 2004 04:49pm

I thought disagreeing with people on this forum was brave. Nice to have things put in perspective. Thank You.

DrakeM Thu Mar 18, 2004 01:32am

I'll say welcome home too, but This is how you treat your friends? You don't even let us know you're home? :rolleyes:

Give me a call.

brianp134 Thu Mar 18, 2004 08:49am

Welcome back! Glad you made a safe return

stripes Thu Mar 18, 2004 05:45pm

Hey Kelvin, welcome home and I am glad you're safe. Too bad we won't work together again.

Drake--Bret told me that you got the boy's 1A. Congratulations! Good for you.

mick Thu Mar 18, 2004 08:54pm

Quote:

Originally posted by stripes

Drake--Bret told me that you got the boy's 1A. Congratulations! Good for you.

Drake,
Yer a BaaaD Boy!
mick