The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   First game thoughts (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/11605-first-game-thoughts.html)

Dan_ref Sun Jan 11, 2004 05:52pm

Quote:

Originally posted by robertclasalle
I'm new to this site and to officiating, so please be kind...
Robert, the best way to stay on our good side is to promise never to get into a flame war with JRutledge, and if you do you must let him have the last word! Aint gonna be easy though! :p

(Just kidding Jeff, and I appreciate that you took the time to stand behind me in some recent less than pleasant threads...even though you did begin each post by saying how much you don't like me... ;) )

Robert, don't worry about your t-shirts but the next time you're in a dept store pick up a pack of 3 v-neck black t-shirts. And make sure the sleeves do not peek out below your stripes. Good luck with your officiating career!

JRutledge Sun Jan 11, 2004 06:19pm

Quote:

Originally posted by Dan_ref
(Just kidding Jeff, and I appreciate that you took the time to stand behind me in some recent less than pleasant threads...even though you did begin each post by saying how much you don't like me... ;) )
I did not say I did not like you, that you just were not my favorite person. There is a difference. :)

Peace

rainmaker Sun Jan 11, 2004 11:32pm

Quote:

Originally posted by JRutledge
Quote:

I did not say I did not like you, that you just were not my favorite person. There is a difference. :)

Wow, Dan -- moving up in the world!

Dan_ref Mon Jan 12, 2004 12:12am

Quote:

Originally posted by rainmaker
Quote:

Quote:

Maybe one day I'll make it all the way to firend!

rainmaker Mon Jan 12, 2004 12:58am

Quote:

Quote:

Originally posted by rainmaker
Quote:

Quote:

Maybe one day I'll make it all the way to firend!

LOL!! Definitely something to shoot for...