The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   NCAA Tournament Requests Comments (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/104468-ncaa-tournament-requests-comments.html)

JRutledge Thu Mar 21, 2019 01:30pm

NCAA Tournament Requests Comments

Well, it is that time of year. A lot of basketball in the next few weeks.

I will be taking tournament video requests again. I will do the best I can to fulfill the request.

But I need some parameters to do this. I need very specific information for each request.

I need these to know what I am looking for:

1. Game (for Example in the title put "New Mexico St. vs. Auburn").
2. Time: Half and specific time where this can be found. (For example, 2:12 in the second half).
3. Type of play I am looking for (For example, Travel, FF1, continuous motion, charge).
4. Tell me if there are any replays that they showed as well.

Also in the past, the NCAA has been really up their behind about these videos during the tournament. They have flagged many videos and had YouTube take them down. So I will try to keep the videos very short and to the point. I will also take some time before I post the videos as often if it is a situation they have shown before or have on their website. So the controversial situations might have to wait. But if you have a basic travel call or foul, often those are not flagged. Be patient I will try to get to all of them if you give me all the information. I already have a vast library of stuff as well.

Happy Tournament everyone!!!!

Peace

BillyMac Thu Mar 21, 2019 02:14pm

Thanks JRutledge ...

I appreciate all of JRutledge's hard work.

If possible, could JRutledge please post one play/video (allowing for multiple angles in different videos) per thread.

It can get confusing (at least to me, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed) when Forum members comment and opine on several plays/videos in the same thread (usually numbered by JRutledge as Play 1, Play 2, etc.)

Thanks.

dahoopref Thu Mar 21, 2019 02:22pm

Michigan St vs Bradley @ Des Moines

1st half - 15:28

After a made basket by MSU, crew called an F1 on Bradley. Should it have called a Contact Deadball Technical Foul?

JRutledge Thu Mar 21, 2019 02:24pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by dahoopref (Post 1031373)
1st half - 15:28

After a made basket by MSU, crew called an F1 on Bradley. Should it have called a Contact Deadball Technical Foul?

Do me a huge favor. Put this in its own thread. I do not want to use this as the housing of videos.

Thanks.

Peace

dahoopref Thu Mar 21, 2019 02:59pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRutledge (Post 1031374)
Do me a huge favor. Put this in its own thread. I do not want to use this as the housing of videos.

Thanks.

Peace

No problem. Thank you for all the work you put into these videos. They are a valuable tool.