The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   Mark T. DeNucci, Sr. ??? (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/103447-mark-t-denucci-sr.html)

BillyMac Wed Jan 31, 2018 04:23pm

Mark T. DeNucci, Sr. ???

Mark T. DeNucci, Sr. contacted me and said that he's been banned from the Forum, with no way to contact anybody in charge.

Checking the Forum Member List, it appears that he's been confused with Wilky75.

Can anybody help out Mark T. DeNucci, Sr.?

Welpe Wed Jan 31, 2018 04:40pm

I may or may not have inadvertently banned him when I was cleaning up some spam in a thread he posted in. It has been resolved, sorry Mark!

BillyMac Wed Jan 31, 2018 04:45pm

Yada Yada Yada ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Welpe (Post 1016009)
I may or may not have inadvertently banned him when I was cleaning up some spam in a thread he posted in. It has been resolved, sorry Mark!

Can you just ban him for a few more weeks. Please. Without his long boring posts (I knew Dr. Naismith, Blah, Blah, Blah), it takes me less time to catch up on the latest Forum threads, and posts.

Welpe Wed Jan 31, 2018 04:53pm

Usually requests like that are accompanied by envelopes stuffed full of cash. I know what you're making per game there in CT. ;)

LRZ Wed Jan 31, 2018 09:59pm

If MTD is banned, would someone please make sure to get the key to his attic?

Mark T. DeNucci, Sr. Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillyMac (Post 1016011)
Can you just ban him for a few more weeks. Please. Without his long boring posts (I knew Dr. Naismith, Blah, Blah, Blah), it takes me less time to catch up on the latest Forum threads, and posts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Welpe (Post 1016012)
Usually requests like that are accompanied by envelopes stuffed full of cash. I know what you're making per game there in CT. ;)

I am from Youngstown, Ohio, and in the Mafia. If anyone is going to get any cash, it is me! Used unmarked bills (especially $10s and $20s) would be appreciated. LOL!

MTD, Sr.

just another ref Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:42pm

When you go to his profile, it still says Wilky75. Always has. I wondered about that.

Some kind of witness protection thing perhaps.

Big_Blue_Wannabe Thu Feb 01, 2018 01:39am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark T. DeNucci, Sr. (Post 1016030)
I am from Youngstown, Ohio, and in the Mafia. If anyone is going to get any cash, it is me! Used unmarked bills (especially $10s and $20s) would be appreciated. LOL!

MTD, Sr.

Are you buddies with Jim Traficant by chance??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BillyMac Thu Feb 01, 2018 06:54am

I Think That We Have A Winner ..

Quote:

Originally Posted by LRZ (Post 1016027)

My nomination for Post O' The Week.

Mark T. DeNucci, Sr. Thu Feb 01, 2018 08:50am

Quote:

Originally Posted by LRZ (Post 1016027)

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillyMac (Post 1016044)
My nomination for Post O' The Week.

ROTFLMTO!!

MTD, Sr.

AremRed Thu Feb 01, 2018 08:58am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Welpe (Post 1016009)

“inadvertently” :D

Glad you are back Mark!

Mark Padgett Thu Feb 01, 2018 03:03pm

It's always a bad thing to take a Mark off the board. :(

Stat-Man Thu Feb 01, 2018 09:13pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by just another ref (Post 1016033)
When you go to his profile, it still says Wilky75. Always has. I wondered about that.

There is a known bug where clicking on forum names with punctuation such as a . or - brings up the wrong profile. if you click on mine, I believe it brings up "Dan the Man".