Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Fri Mar 31, 2017, 07:52am
Get away from me, Steve.

Don't know.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/5cd3e...rence-tourneys
Old Fri Mar 31, 2017, 08:44am
AremRed

It's slightly different in women's where one woman controls several major conferences.
Old Fri Mar 31, 2017, 09:03am
Courageous When Prudent

Quote:
Originally Posted by AremRed View Post
It's slightly different in women's where one woman controls several major conferences.
Curtis Shaw, Bryan Kersey, Bobby Dibler?
Old Sat Apr 01, 2017, 05:49pm
Official Forum Member

I can only imagine Kentucky fans right now seeing John Higgins work Game 1 tonight at the Final Four
Old Sat Apr 01, 2017, 06:51pm
Official Forum Member

I could care less what Big Blue Nation thinks....John is one of the best we have, I'm glad he is there !!!!
Old Sat Apr 01, 2017, 08:31pm
AremRed

I'd bet a crapton of money that JD told Teddy to tone things down during the end of the season and the tournament, I've watched two of his tournament games and he does not seem like the "TV Teddy" of old with the excessive signals and such. He wore Nike's with a giant white swoosh during the regular season but check out his kicks tonight -- he colored them in.
Old Sat Apr 01, 2017, 08:34pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
I'd bet a crapton of money that JD told Teddy to tone things down during the end of the season and the tournament, I've watched two of his tournament games and he does not seem like the "TV Teddy" of old with the excessive signals and such. He wore Nike's with a giant white swoosh during the regular season but check out his kicks tonight -- he colored them in.
Yes, I would also participate in said wager.
Old Sat Apr 01, 2017, 08:43pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Multiple Sports View Post
I could care less what Big Blue Nation thinks....John is one of the best we have, I'm glad he is there !!!!
Is that really what you mean?
Old Sat Apr 01, 2017, 10:21pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
I believe he has been wearing them most of the season. And this is how the new ones are made for the most part (or can be bought that way more regularly).

Something tells me they do not care what shoes the guys have on for the most part either.

Peace
Old Sat Apr 01, 2017, 10:39pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Those are air max 2017. All black. Even the swoosh. No painting needed. Good shoes. Finish line. I have a pair.
Old Sat Apr 01, 2017, 11:05pm
Official Forum Member

Completely agree with the comments about John Higgins being one of the very best in the business. My comment post about Kentucky fans was sarcastic. I could care less as well what Kentucky fans think.
Old Sat Apr 01, 2017, 11:13pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCat View Post
Those are air max 2017. All black. Even the swoosh. No painting needed. Good shoes. Finish line. I have a pair.
Good running shoes.
Old Sat Apr 01, 2017, 11:46pm
Barely $.02 cents worth

I was hoping Keith Kimble would've gotten an opportunity - really damn good official. . .

Also, was crossing fingers that Ratstatter would've finally gotten his shot, but that game just killed it for him. . .unfortunate. . .
Old Sat Apr 01, 2017, 11:47pm
9 times

Quote:
Do you think they told him not call out of his area? He definitely got that message.

1999 (2x), 2006, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2019
Old Sun Apr 02, 2017, 08:03am
AremRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCat View Post
Nope, I saw a closeup on the broadcast and they were clearly colored in with a Sharpie. I know they sell the 2017 Air Max in all black but Teddy wote the ones with the white swoosh all season.