The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Mon Jan 09, 2017, 03:14pm
Official Forum Member

Video Request - UNLV/Utah State Fight -- Women's Game

I'm a little surprised this one hasn't made the board yet. Maybe because it was a women's game. Anyhow, 3rd Quarter. 1:10 remaining. Bench clearing brawl. 2 fighters ejected. 6 players off the benches also ejected. A couple of them stopped around mid-court and were sent back to the bench by an assistant coach. Not sure if they were among the ejected parties or not.
Old Mon Jan 09, 2017, 03:17pm
AremRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistles & Stripes View Post
I'm a little surprised this one hasn't made the board yet. Maybe because it was a women's game. Anyhow, 3rd Quarter. 1:10 remaining. Bench clearing brawl. 2 fighters ejected. 6 players off the benches also ejected. A couple of them stopped around mid-court and were sent back to the bench by an assistant coach. Not sure if they were among the ejected parties or not.
Dumb assistants letting everyone off the bench made me laugh.