The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Wed Mar 16, 2016, 02:07pm
Do not give a damn!!

Video Request the opening weekend

I want to first let everyone know that any of the video requests from Tuesday, March 15, I cannot fulfill at this time. I unfortunately forget to record any game for Tuesday as I was a little busy as my basketball season is not quite over yet. I was not even thinking about the NIT either and missed all those games.

Moving forward I will be out of town from Thursday through Saturday and will not be around a TV to record any games at home. If someone else can take this over this weekend, I will be grateful. I will try to record some games from but will not get to them until Sunday or Monday.

Again, if you have the exact time of the call or situation and the half that will help make this go faster by Sunday.

After this weekend I will be by the TV constantly as watching the Tournament is what I do. Let me know after this weekend and I will be able to get games up relatively fast if you see anything.

I do this only to help us all get better and review plays that we see are close or even we disagree with them.

Also feel free to download any video I have for use in training or camps. And moving forward I will also share with those my method so that some of you can do this yourself as well.

Just bear with me this weekend as some of you know I will be a little busy.

Thanks for the kind words and I will get things up as soon as I can. Also Jet or anyone else if you can feel free to put up any request as well, I will not take it personally.

Happy NCAA viewing.

Peace