The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Basketball (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/)
-   -   ESPN Tournament Challenge (https://forum.officiating.com/basketball/101092-espn-tournament-challenge.html)

tjones1 Sun Mar 13, 2016 03:59pm

ESPN Tournament Challenge

Anyone set this up yet?

Hope you all had a great season. I hope to be rejoining the floor next season!

-------------

Officials Forum
Password: Zebra

I think it auto-newed from last year with 26 Year Gap set it up.

BlueDevilRef Sun Mar 13, 2016 06:00pm

Already got my bracket finished. Louisville beats Syracuse by 11 in the championship. No way I'm wrong on this

BlueDevilRef Sun Mar 13, 2016 06:07pm

D@%# it!!! Committee screwed me and put Syracuse in the dance. Guess Boeheim whined enough. Now my post isn't funny or relevant

Nevadaref Sun Mar 13, 2016 06:09pm

I believe that BktBallRef frequently sets this up for the forum posters, but I haven't seen him make a post on the forum all season. Does anyone know if he is okay? I hope so.

DrPete Sun Mar 13, 2016 09:47pm

I'm looking forward to filling out my bracket with this esteemed group of officials. Last year I was tied for first place early on, but it all went downhill in the second round.

WhistlesAndStripes Mon Mar 14, 2016 02:25pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrPete (Post 984121)
I'm looking forward to filling out my bracket with this esteemed group of officials. Last year I was tied for first place early on, but it all went downhill in the second round.

ADMINS -- Can we get this thread pinned to the top of the board please?

Nevadaref Mon Mar 14, 2016 02:50pm

Noticed the story that LSU turned down non-NCAA postseason tourney bid. Seems that Ben doesn't want to do anything other than get to the NBA draft. Will he even finish the school semester?

Rich Mon Mar 14, 2016 03:26pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nevadaref (Post 984102)
I believe that BktBallRef frequently sets this up for the forum posters, but I haven't seen him make a post on the forum all season. Does anyone know if he is okay? I hope so.

He's just fine. Matter of fact he was featured recently in an article in his locale.

BillyMac Mon Mar 14, 2016 04:45pm

Anybody Remember Allen Ludden ???

This worked for me:

Group Password: blarge2015

BlueDevilRef Mon Mar 14, 2016 06:28pm

I assume they don't count but thought I would ask about play in games??? Brackets have to be done by tomorrow or by Thursday morning before games start?

Mr.C Mon Mar 14, 2016 06:33pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nevadaref (Post 984204)
Noticed the story that LSU turned down non-NCAA postseason tourney bid. Seems that Ben doesn't want to do anything other than get to the NBA draft. Will he even finish the school semester?

Ben Simmons already signed with an agent. Think his days in the classroom are numbered. Keep u posted. :cool:

Texref Wed Mar 16, 2016 08:56pm

Went chalk a lot which I don't like. Oh well... here's to the madness

Raymond Thu Mar 17, 2016 07:27am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nevadaref (Post 984102)

you can find him on Facebook frequently.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

JRutledge Wed Mar 23, 2016 05:20pm

Hey guys,

I created a second chance Official Forum site for those that bracket completely sucks like mine. ;)

Same password and name.

Peace

BillyMac Wed Mar 23, 2016 06:01pm

With Apologies To Shania Twain ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by ;985017
I created a second chance Official Forum site for those that bracket completely sucks ...

Thanks JRutledge, but I'm old fashioned so I'm going to dance with the girl I came with.