The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Baseball (https://forum.officiating.com/baseball/)
-   -   Equipment/Uniforms for Sale (https://forum.officiating.com/baseball/94413-equipment-uniforms-sale.html)

Steven Tyler Tue Mar 19, 2013 05:06pm

Equipment/Uniforms for Sale

I have great assortment of umpire equipment, and uniforms for sale. Equipment is all in very good shape, and the uniforms are presentable meaning no fading or shabbiness.

I'm talking everything from ball bags, indicators, belts, base shoes etc. If you umpire in Texas, I have hats with the TASO logo.

It would be a fantastic starter package. It all goes for $250.00 dollars plus the actual cost of shipping. At least $700.00 brand new as an estimate. I don't pinch pennies on my stuff. I've always shelled out the bucks for what I thought was the best.

I don't want to part it out. Way too much trouble, and expense. You might be able to keep what you want, sell what you don't want, and get all your money back.

johnnyg08 Tue Mar 19, 2013 09:35pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steven Tyler (Post 885419)
I have great assortment of umpire equipment, and uniforms for sale. Equipment is all in very good shape, and the uniforms are presentable meaning no fading or shabbiness.

I'm talking everything from ball bags, indicators, belts, base shoes etc. If you umpire in Texas, I have hats with the TASO logo.

It would be a fantastic starter package. It all goes for $250.00 dollars plus the actual cost of shipping. At least $700.00 brand new as an estimate. I don't pinch pennies on my stuff. I've always shelled out the bucks for what I thought was the best.

I don't want to part it out. Way too much trouble, and expense. You might be able to keep what you want, sell what you don't want, and get all your money back.

A list with photos will help you sell your stuff.

Steven Tyler Wed Mar 20, 2013 04:34am

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnnyg08 (Post 885436)
A list with photos will help you sell your stuff.

It looks the same as all the stuff that every self respecting umpire would want to have. If I was going to do that, I would put it on eBay, and probably make much more. If anyone is interested, they can always ask me a question.

Just the protective equipment alone cost more than $250.00, and it's at least a 9 1/2 out of a ten.

IAUMP Wed Mar 20, 2013 03:20pm

Sizes

Could you at least provide sizes and what the equipment is. I would trust you on the quality. But it is hard to justify paying for something if it may not fit.

johnnyg08 Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:59pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steven Tyler (Post 885468)
It looks the same as all the stuff that every self respecting umpire would want to have. If I was going to do that, I would put it on eBay, and probably make much more. If anyone is interested, they can always ask me a question.

Just the protective equipment alone cost more than $250.00, and it's at least a 9 1/2 out of a ten.

Clown show. Then put it on ebay if we're not worth your time. Most of us don't have time for your games. Who in their right mind would give you $250 for "equipment" unseen and also not knowing what you're selling? If it's so good and you're giving us such a good deal, tell us what you're selling and show us pictures.

kylejt Thu Mar 21, 2013 01:40am

If you have a Team Wendy retrofitted Riddlell, Four pair of 34/32 Hardwicks, a 43R black plate coat, a Mongo Nutty Buddy (new, please), Size 11 460's, and a gray +POS plate brush, consider your package sold.

If your package contains navy ball bags, or any patent leather anything, the deal is off.

Would you consider tattoos in partial trade?

Rich Thu Mar 21, 2013 07:24am

Quote:

Originally Posted by kylejt (Post 885685)
If you have a Team Wendy retrofitted Riddlell, Four pair of 34/32 Hardwicks, a 43R black plate coat, a Mongo Nutty Buddy (new, please), Size 11 460's, and a gray +POS plate brush, consider your package sold.

If your package contains navy ball bags, or any patent leather anything, the deal is off.

I have a Team Wendy retrofitted Riddell. You can pry it from my cold, dead hands, too. :D

I could use a 43R plate coat, myself. I bought a 46 last year and then lost about 25 pounds. Contemplating whether it would be better to have it taken in or selling it and buying a new one.

Steven Tyler Sat Mar 23, 2013 02:49am

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnnyg08 (Post 885674)
Clown show. Then put it on ebay if we're not worth your time. Most of us don't have time for your games. Who in their right mind would give you $250 for "equipment" unseen and also not knowing what you're selling? If it's so good and you're giving us such a good deal, tell us what you're selling and show us pictures.

I'm not playing games.............nor is this a clown show...........If you want to buy it enquire. If not try staying out of my personal business. I thought some might read it, enquire, and pass it along to other umpires who are not members of this board.

If you're trying to start an argument, maybe you''re not cut out for moderating. Sounds like you have an itchy delete finger.

I figured it would go like this.............always does, and always will...:rolleyes:

Steven Tyler Sat Mar 23, 2013 02:54am

Quote:

Originally Posted by kylejt (Post 885685)

We have a winner............for dumbest post ever............:rolleyes:

Rich Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:23pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steven Tyler (Post 886149)
We have a winner............for dumbest post ever............:rolleyes:

You still haven't listed what you have with some pictures. Till you do, I'm afraid you'll be mocked repeatedly.

BTW, I have more faith in the Woot Bag of Crap than I do in dumping $250 for umpire gear sight unseen to an anonymous guy on the Internet.

Tim C Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:46pm

Hmmm,

Anyone that knows me on these type boards know I was a HUGE GEAR JUNKY.

When I retired I donated all my gear to my local group so they could pass it out to newbie umpires and keep the cost down.

Just sayin'

T

Rich Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:47pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim C (Post 886198)

When I retired I donated all my gear to my local group so they could pass it out to newbie umpires and keep the cost down.

Just sayin'

T

Even the plate coat? :D

Tim C Sat Mar 23, 2013 04:46pm

ô!ô

BOTH Plate Coats & all my Carlucci Gear.

T

Steven Tyler Sat Mar 23, 2013 05:14pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim C (Post 886198)

Just sayin'

T

I've donated almost all my umpire fees to no kill animals shelters.

Just sayin'

And probably donate the money to something I deem a worthy cause

Steven Tyler Sat Mar 23, 2013 05:19pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich (Post 886189)
You still haven't listed what you have with some pictures. Till you do, I'm afraid you'll be mocked repeatedly.

BTW, I have more faith in the Woot Bag of Crap than I do in dumping $250 for umpire gear sight unseen to an anonymous guy on the Internet.

Mocked repeatedly.....on this forum...........YGBSM!!!

Let 'em jabber until the cows come home. Now I know where the phrase careful what you wish for came from.