The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Baseball (https://forum.officiating.com/baseball/)
-   -   Officiating.com (https://forum.officiating.com/baseball/86519-officiating-com.html)

RPatrino Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:22pm

Officiating.com

Once upon a time I was a paid subscriber to the website, I had a user ID and password and everything. In the mean time, I have let my subscription lapse and now am trying to get in and renew it and start reading the new articles that are being posted. However, my user name and password does not work, and I can't find anyway to subscribe again. Emails for help are being returned as undeliverable.

Has this valuable umpiring resource been shut down to new subscribers? Please say it ain't so....:mad:

johnnyg08 Tue Jan 24, 2012 07:31am

Many of the articles are not new...for me that was my frustration. Yes, there were some new ones, but many, many times the articles are simple re-runs.

RPatrino Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:23pm

Well, I believe the site is defunct. I called that 888 number listed and it's not working. RIP Officiating.com

Brad Tue Jan 24, 2012 01:57pm

Hey Bob,

Send me an email ... brad -at- bluezebrasports.com

Not defunct -- although I suppose our toll-free number is!

- Brad

UMP25 Wed Jan 25, 2012 03:00am

The Woodlands, huh, Brad? My brother and his family live there. He relocated from suburban Chicago (due to his job) 11 years ago this spring and has loved Texas ever since then. I visit him a few times per year and will be down there mid-February for a week. In fact, I'm combining several things I've got to do while there to make it a busy trip. I'll be meeting with Mike Fagan, Umpire Coordinator for the Southland Conference, and one of Jon Bible's top umps on a separate meet.

Looking forward to escaping the winter here yet again.

Brad Wed Jan 25, 2012 09:50am

Well, I live in east Tennessee now — guess I need to update my location! :)

The Woodlands is great though ... enjoyed my time there. Mike Fagan is a good friend of mine — I'm sure you'll have a good time meeting with him!

Carl Childress Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:50pm

The toll free number is working

Officiating.com is, as they say, treading water right now.

We're not accepting any paid subscribers as we are in the process of becoming a free site, still with paid articles. As you can see, Brad (our CEO) can help you gfet on board. That whay, when the change comes, you'll already be there.

The phone works. I receive calls everyday. I cannot imagine why officials have not been able to reach the office. Regular business hours. please.

Email me with any questions. [email protected]

RPatrino Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:06pm

Carl, I got in with Brad's help! I am glad the site isn't gone, and I would be more than willing to continue to pay to use the resources provided. I do believe making it a free site would be a good idea, though!