The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Baseball (https://forum.officiating.com/baseball/)
-   -   Good price on Majestic Shirts ... (https://forum.officiating.com/baseball/55537-good-price-majestic-shirts.html)

Kevin Finnerty Tue Nov 24, 2009 03:10pm

Good price on Majestic Shirts ...

... at BaseballSavings.com. They're sale priced at $24.95, and they knocked another $2.50 off at checkout with free shipping. Good time to stock up on black and MLB polo.

Majestic Umpires Deluxe Mesh Polos

nopachunts Tue Nov 24, 2009 04:30pm

Majestic Shirts

Larry,

Do you know how they are sized in regards to Hoings?

Thanks,
Jay

Kevin Finnerty Tue Nov 24, 2009 05:39pm

Oversized like Smitty's.

piaa_ump Wed Nov 25, 2009 03:09pm

thanks...

I bought 2...........one polo and one black......I already have the Polo for the plate and like the way the Majestic fits....

Kevin Finnerty Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:32am

The last of the made-in-USA Honig's were recently on sale at around this price, but the Majestic is a better shirt, and really unavailable elsewhere at less than $35. I guess I might wind up grabbing more than one set of black shirts.

kylejt Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:47am

These same folks have a pretty good price on the silver Diamond mask too. I just ordered another one for a friend.

Kevin Finnerty Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:06pm

They're pretty good on whatever they carry. When they run a 20 percent special, or when it's 10 percent plus free shipping, I stock up on baseballs or cleats for my son, and they usually have some good apparel deals going each time. This time, it's Majestic stuff, which includes these umpire shirts.

johnnyg08 Fri Nov 27, 2009 09:44am

I was billed for shipping on my order of shirts. Will that be removed when it's shipped? It does still state free shipping. Anybody else share their experience?

Kevin Finnerty Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:28am

I got a 10 percent discount plus free shipping, with no shipping charge appearing on the bill. Call them and make sure you get ground shipping, which is the free one.

kylejt Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:05am

Free shipping was with a $75 minimum.

Kevin Finnerty Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:29am

Holy crap! I didn't notice that. My order just naturally made it well past $75. :)

johnnyg08 Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:08pm

thanks guys...i should've read the add more closely...oh well, still a pretty good price. black is backordered at this point...i just got an email...oh well..don't need it until april anyway.

Kevin Finnerty Mon Nov 30, 2009 01:28pm

It looks like they're down to medium in all three. I got my blacks ordered, and apparently one's on the way and the others are backordered, but I called them about some polo blues, and they'll no longer backorder any sizes that are currently unavailable. I hope you'll get yours, Johnny.

johnnyg08 Mon Nov 30, 2009 09:04pm

Yeah I hope so too...I'd really like to have another one of those. If not, no biggie...but I haven't heard that they won't honor it.

Publius Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:43pm

hmmmmmm...

Didn't need any shirts, but I did order some baseballs. Items of note:

1. I ordered over $150 in merchandise with 3-5 day ground shipping. A $6.99 shipping charge appears on my invoice.

2. They share an address with The Golf Warehouse, and that's where their order tracking link goes. It doesn't recognize my order information; at least, it does nothing when I send it.

3. From their main menu, umpire gear is found by clicking on "Field Equipment." Seems like a golfer must have set up the site.

4. My email confirmation listed my entire order as In stock; six days later the status is listed as "pending."

I don't need the stuff until June, so it'll be interesting to see how long they take. They've already got one strike against them: I HATE having to call when the online order system fails to perform as advertised; it defeats the entire purpose of ordering online.