The Official Forum

The Official Forum (https://forum.officiating.com/)
-   Baseball (https://forum.officiating.com/baseball/)
-   -   BOO! Houston, we have a problem.... (https://forum.officiating.com/baseball/53319-boo-houston-we-have-problem.html)

bob jenkins Sat May 23, 2009 08:06am

Quote:

Originally Posted by cc6 (Post 604194)
A bit drunk?

I posted it around noon. I was not drunk, nor had I been drinking. I am not canadian.

DonInKansas Sat May 23, 2009 08:54am

Oh snap! :D

jwwashburn Sat May 23, 2009 09:49am

To Bob Jenkins

Quote:

Originally Posted by bob jenkins (Post 604226)
OMFG.

Since you will not respond, I assume that OMFG meant what I thought it meant.

You do realize how remarkably obscene and offensive that is don't you? If you do not already realize that, you are stupid. Otherwise, you are a cretin.

Joe in Missouri

Ump153 Sat May 23, 2009 10:32am

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwwashburn (Post 604237)
Since you will not respond, I assume that OMFG meant what I thought it meant.

You do realize how remarkably obscene and offensive that is don't you? If you do not already realize that, you are stupid. Otherwise, you are a cretin.

Joe in Missouri

Lighten up, Francis.

jwwashburn Sat May 23, 2009 10:51am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ump153 (Post 604242)
Lighten up, Francis.

Nope. Not on this. Public obscenity has gone way to far. I will not sit back silently when cretins use such filth, either.

There is no excuse for it.

SanDiegoSteve Sat May 23, 2009 11:26am

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwwashburn (Post 604245)
Nope. Not on this. Public obscenity has gone way to far. I will not sit back silently when cretins use such filth, either.

I agree 100% If this was meant to represent God's name in vain, I too find it in very poor taste, and extremely offensive. Hopefully he used the official Internet shorthand, in which OMG stand for "Oh My Gosh."

tornado Sat May 23, 2009 11:42am

can i lock my own thread?

Rich Sat May 23, 2009 11:43am

Quote:

OMFG. :rolleyes:

jwwashburn Sat May 23, 2009 12:03pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichMSN (Post 604248)
OMFG. :rolleyes:

Anyone who knows Rich must have already known he is a cretin. He wanted the rest of us to be sure of it as, well.

How old are you Rich, nine? Well, that is unfair. There is not a nine year old on my son's team that does not have more respect and and civility than you.

Joe in Missouri

PS: cre·tin noun a stupid, vulgar person

SanDiegoSteve Sat May 23, 2009 12:50pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by tornado (Post 604247)
can i lock my own thread?

No, but you most certainly can delete it if you choose.

cardinalfan Sat May 23, 2009 01:22pm

Quote:

I'm behind you 100% on this one, JW.

mbyron Sat May 23, 2009 02:25pm

Perhaps the board is too full of cretins for the easily offended to continue frequenting it. :rolleyes:

Matt Sat May 23, 2009 02:39pm

Quote:

Let us know when you defeat the windmill.

bob jenkins Sat May 23, 2009 04:18pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwwashburn (Post 604118)
In OMFG...does the G stand for God? Does the F stand for THE F word with an ING?

Sorry. I though I posted this this morning, but perhaps I forgot to hit the "submit" button.

It stands for "Orderly Mind, Friendly Gentleman." Meaning, you can often find a solution to a problem if you take it one step at a time. I then presented the steps to the question posed.

jwwashburn Sat May 23, 2009 05:17pm

To Bob Jenkins

Bob,

Really?

Because THIS and THIS would lend credence to the opinion that you are less than truthful as well as a cretin.

Joe In Missouri