The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Baseball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Thu Jan 26, 2006, 02:13pm
M.A.S.H.

I just logged into the Officials Center on the IHSA's site. I saw where Part I has been posted. Caught me off guard, looks like the time is nearing to get the gear out for another year!
Old Thu Jan 26, 2006, 08:21pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to jumpmaster Send a message via MSN to jumpmaster Send a message via Yahoo to jumpmaster
Cool

25 days and about 21 hours until the HS season starts...

Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here - CPT John Parker, April 19, 1775, Lexington, Mass
Old Sat Jan 28, 2006, 12:00am
Official Forum Member

Just got my softball rule books and test today Friday 1/27 in the mail.

I'm guessing baseball will be in the mail then either tomorrow or early next week.

tjones do you do both softball and baseball?

"I've never questioned the integrity of an umpire. Their eyesight, yes"---Leo Durocher
Old Sat Jan 28, 2006, 12:02am
M.A.S.H.

Quote:
Originally posted by Strike3UROUT
Just got my softball rule books and test today Friday 1/27 in the mail.

I'm guessing baseball will be in the mail then either tomorrow or early next week.

tjones do you do both softball and baseball?
No I don't. I just do baseball. Speaking of forums, I haven't seen you in a long, long time on the other forum (IHSS). Where have you been?
Old Sat Jan 28, 2006, 12:07am
Official Forum Member

I have been back on the IHSS board hard and heavy since early December. From September to December was not on at all because my laptop got fried by my son when he was downloading music or something similar.

My son is on their all the time as FlashinTheLeather. He is 16 and a soph in HS.

I do numerous games around the Marion/Harrisburg area where did you tell me you are from? Thanks tjones.

"I've never questioned the integrity of an umpire. Their eyesight, yes"---Leo Durocher
Old Sat Jan 28, 2006, 02:38pm
M.A.S.H.

I am East of Effingham, around that area. I do games mostly within an hour or so of here.
Old Sun Jan 29, 2006, 12:07pm
Official Forum Member

tjones,

I got all my IHSA baseball stuff in the mail one day after I got the softball on Friday.

I ususally fill out the answers on the sheet and then go to the IHSA site and finish them on the computer. Much quicker and much easier for me.

How do you do it each year??

Old Sun Jan 29, 2006, 03:45pm
M.A.S.H.

I usually do the same. I like to save all my previous exams and answers, so I usually take the exam on sheet of paper and wait for the answer sheet to come back to me before I fill in my answer sheet. It's always interesting to me to go back and review previous year's questions.

My basketball schedule is coming to a close, but I still have a few big games. I always find it hard every year switching modes. But once I get out on the field... it's a great feeling!

Have a good season and good luck!