The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Baseball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Fri Jan 19, 2001, 02:12am
Official Forum Member

Question

I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR THE NATIONAL FEDERATION 2001 BASEBALL EXAM PART 1 , AND SO FAR HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL, I HAVE HAD NUMEROUS PEOPLE WHO PROMISE IT TO ME BUT DONT SEND IT. I TOOK THE TEST ON THE 7TH OF THIS MONTH AND WOULD LIKE A COPY SO THAT I CAN COMPARE MY RESULTS WITH THE QUESTIONS I MISSED ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPREICATED AND THANKS AND HOPE ALL YALL BLUES OUT THERE HAVE A GREAT YEAR
Old Fri Jan 19, 2001, 09:35am
Official Forum Member

Red face Test

Where are you that you would take the test so early?
In Maryland, we don't even take our test till the middle of March. In the past when we took the test we were given the answers immediately after the test.
Old Mon Jan 22, 2001, 03:29pm
Official Forum Member

Where I live, in the Los Angeles area, the test for my association is given on March 19. I am also amazed that anyone would be given the test so soon.
Old Mon Jan 22, 2001, 07:40pm
Official Forum Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally posted by Bob Kennedy
Where I live, in the Los Angeles area, the test for my association is given on March 19. I am also amazed that anyone would be given the test so soon.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
You should be well into FED ball by then, I am up in Monterey, we will be getting the test in mid Feb, if not sooner. Different strokes, I guess...
Old Mon Jan 22, 2001, 08:11pm
Official Forum Member

I TOOK THE TEST ON THE 7TH OF THIS MONTH AND WOULD LIKE A COPY SO THAT I CAN COMPARE MY RESULTS WITH THE QUESTIONS I MISSED

Does your unit have meetings well before the season starts? It starts on March 2, down in the L.A. area. We are not even issued study guides until this weekend. We then get ready for the test on March 19. If you took the test on January 7, that is almost two months prior to the beginning of the season, which is why I was surprised at how early you took the test. I can hardly wait for the season to begin. Have a great one!
Old Mon Jan 22, 2001, 09:04pm
Official Forum Member

In Illinois, the tests are mailed out to officials the second week in January. The Part II test will be given March 19.
Old Tue Jan 23, 2001, 01:56am
Official Forum Member

OUR SEASON STARTS ON FEB. 14

I KNOW YOU MUST THINK IM KIDDING BUT OUR SEASONS CAN START ON OR AFTER FEB 14, THAT MAY SEEM EARLY TO SOME BUT IT IS A LITTLE EARLY, BUT WE BLUES LOVE IT...THANKS
Old Tue Jan 23, 2001, 12:40pm
Official Forum Member

Re: OUR SEASON STARTS ON FEB. 14

Quote:
Originally posted by michaelc
I KNOW YOU MUST THINK IM KIDDING BUT OUR SEASONS CAN START ON OR AFTER FEB 14, THAT MAY SEEM EARLY TO SOME BUT IT IS A LITTLE EARLY, BUT WE BLUES LOVE IT...THANKS
I doubt that anyone thinks you are kidding. Buster Light (Maryland) asked your whereabouts, but you never responded. Here in Florida, our proctored Part 2 exam is Feb 5 and HS games in my neck of the woods start the 7th.

[Edited by Thom Coste on Jan 24th, 2001 at 08:29 AM]
Old Tue Jan 23, 2001, 02:24pm
Official Forum Member

Re: Re: OUR SEASON STARTS ON FEB. 14

i tried to email you using the board email system but were unable, please if possiable fax it to me at 256-395-9181, please put it attention PA MICHAEL RAILEY, EC
Old Tue Jan 23, 2001, 05:01pm
Official Forum Member

Thumbs down REAL IMPORTANT message

Dude... for $9.95.. you can buy a new keyboard that doesn't have a STUCK CAPS LOCK key.

Quote:
Originally posted by michaelc
I KNOW YOU MUST THINK IM KIDDING BUT OUR SEASONS CAN START ON OR AFTER
Old Wed Jan 31, 2001, 08:53pm
Official Forum Member

National Fed 2000-2001 test

I'am in Mass we use Major League rules with some league changes force play slide etc. Anyone can get me the Fed test I will return postage there is some rumor we may be going to Fed rules in near future thanks dan