View Single Post
Old Sun Feb 23, 2014, 08:43am
Official Forum Member

I watched this game with a room full of duke haters.

I commented after the Parker block/and1 that I thought it was a poor call, clearly a PC. I also educated the room on Ayers' credentials and how much I respected him.

As soon as the last PC was called, while they were all going crazy and proclaiming how biased the calls are always at Cameron indoor, I was watching the replays and how the crew handled the rabies infected coach. I also thought they did a remarkable job handling him, the assistants, and the players. I also thought immediately, and after seeing all the replays, that it was a correct PC call.

Then DickieV started his rant, and of course everybody in the room started with the "let the players decide the game" nonsense, one of my pet peeves. Before bilas even said one word, I was trying to convey the same argument: no matter what the call is, running out onto the court like that will get you ejected just about anywhere and 4 free throws will definitely put you out of the game.

I live in Kentucky, they're all still butt hurt about Christian lakener (sp?) Hitting that one shot :P