View Single Post
Old Mon Dec 23, 2013, 12:32pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbk314 View Post
So you guys are as stupid as the typical NFL fan on an ESPN comment board?

This play not being reviewable is clearly a problem. It honestly seems as though some of you are disagreeing just to disagree.

There's no reason to not allow a review to take place on a play such as this where the evidence to overturn is so clear. Nobody who's objective would disagree. And I've backed up my opinions with solid reasoning.
Take this post as some friendly advice:

Your presentation and the tone in the overwhelming majority of your posts here quite frankly sucks. I don't know if anyone here cares either way or would be up in arms if this type of play was reviewable in the future.

You would get more people to be amicable to your posts and wanting to discuss the actual merits of your ideas if every other post you had wasn't something derogatory or somehow implying we're stupid for not agreeing with your "logic" or "reasoning" (and you may not even intend to come across this way). Half of your post/threads seem disingenuous . You ask a question wanting to know why something is...but in your later posts, it's apparent you've already made up your mind ahead of time and that your reasoning is solid, the rest is stupid...no matter how many people agree or disagree.

There's no problem with you asking NFL related questions. You'll get an answer in some form. But you would help yourself if you'd adjust the tone of your posts.
Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions.

Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.