View Single Post
Old Fri Mar 01, 2013, 10:51am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by agr8zebra View Post
So we are saying a team would have to get for a warning for: A) Huddling in the key, B)reaching through the plane and C)interfering with the ball after a made basket. Then if they committed the same type of act, A, B or C they would then be assessed a technical? Thus we would be issuing 3 separate warnings.

I only do HS, under NFHS, which I feel one warning would suffice for all 3 acts and a subsequent occurrence would result in a T Foul. Right?

FYI... the BYU player penalized was a member of the BYU football team last fall. Plays Defensive End and he should be a good one, maybe even play on Sunday. He is aggressive. I did him in HS basketball his So and Jr years, he didn't play BB his senior as he tore an ACL in Football, so this year is his first basketball in about 4 years as he did the Mormon mission thing for 2 years. He has a decision to make as BYU starts Spring Drills on Monday. Football or Basketball???
FED: One warning for any of the acts, then any of the acts is a T. So, one warning maximum.

NCAA: One warning for each of the acts, then that same act again is a T. So, four (or 5) warnings are possible.