Thread: Womens D-I
View Single Post
Old Mon Nov 01, 2010, 11:44am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IREFU2 View Post
I dont see the point that was proven and I wasn't talking about what I was getting paid at all. It was a general statement.
You obviously did not read what I said earlier. Then you said the very thing why Women's NCAA Officials like to say often, which seems like a justification for doing that level as if they do not want to. Worked with a guy this weekend that made it clear he does not want to work that level and made a similar comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IREFU2 View Post
I see you just pull out the things your can feast on. All I am saying is that discrediting the way things are done on the womens side is not good business. We are all Officials and we can learn from each other.
Take a chill pill. I think anyone can question, comment or evaluate the way anyone does something and especially if that applies to the NCAA Men's or Women's side, NBA and even the NF. Give me a break if you think people here cannot comment because it hurts your feelings. There are things the NBA does I would never want our levels to do. Does that mean I cannot do that either because you say so? And I have not only worked NCAA Women's ball and I have seen it done for years. I do not have to accept something just because they do it or where they claim they pull the ideas from. Also the rules and the way the games are played are different, the mechanics should reflect those differences.

Peace