View Single Post
Old Sun May 23, 2010, 10:00pm
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaTerp View Post
Ummm... where do I indicate that I have a lack of respect for others to voice their opinions or that they "can or can't" post anything?

In my post I twice stated "IMO" and said that I would expect more from fellow officials. Nowhere did I say what people can or cant post.
And if you'd take a second to actually try and comprehend whatinthehell you're reading, you might also discover that we're not really blaming the officials. As Nevada posted originally in this thread, the problem lies with the direction that the NBE officials are being given. It's a league problem. The usage of NBE to show National Basketball Entertainment is an indictment of the league, not it's officials per se. NBE officials are the most over-regimented and over-supervised of any officials' group in the world imo. And whomever(whoever?) is directing/supervising 'em is doing one piss-poor job.

Someone is telling the NBE officials that it's OK for BronBron to take 4 steps on a breakaway dunk or Shaq to have a hall-of-fame career by running over people in the paint.

Again, for the umpteenth time..if you check old posts...the problem with current NBE officiating is the clowns who are formulating it's current policies and directing/supervising it's officiating staff to ignore it's own rule book. Imo if they'd just let their people officiate the damn games, there'd be a helluva lot less complaining from everybody.