View Single Post
Old Sun Oct 26, 2008, 10:41pm
Esteemed Forum Member

You Should Get A Medal, How About One That Says Fashion Police ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevadaref View Post
Since the NFHS does not archive the past interps on its website, I thought that it would be a good idea to post them here. I'm starting this thread by posting the years that I have in order from newest to oldest. I would welcome anyone who has any that are even older to contribute them as well.
Thanks. I just bought a new flash drive for my computer. I couldn't resist, it was on sale, and I had a coupon, even though, at the time, I didn't have an immediate use for it. Now I do.

Sorry I can't help you out with this project. I'm sure that Mark T. DeNucci, Sr. could give you interpretations beginning with the 1891-92 season. I'm sure that they didn't have computers back then, but maybe he can scan the interpretations from his papyrus scrolls, save a digital copy, and email it to you. As usual, I'm sure that he'll complain about having to go up into his attic.
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."