View Single Post
Old Mon Mar 31, 2008, 07:23pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMac
From Jurassic Referee: "The most truly amazing thing about this whole thread?
Jeff Rutledge was watching a Wimmens' game.....and admitted it"

From fullor30": "Da wimmens had no chance when you slipped on unchained melody."

From Jurassic Referee: "Wimmen are different. Really. I'm not kidding. Isn't the NCAA Wimmens for "holding the ball" only? And you can call it both in the front and backcourts? And their distance is 3 feet as opposed to 6'?"

From Dan ref: "Uh-oh, someone call security. The wimmens is gettin' restless..."

From Jurassic Referee: "I wonder how M&M did last night in his Friday Night Wimmens Bowling League."

From Mark T. DeNucci: "Yup, I'd love to see us actually jump 'em up in one of those JV wimmensgetting games where they have forty-eleven held balls."

I'm not sure what some Forum member hate worse; womens basketball, collegiate, or WNBA, NBA basketball, or basketball involving FIBA rules?

Boy, you got me pegged wrong. My Righteous brothers picture and comment was saying the ladies had 'no chance' back in the day when us high school lotharios popped on a Righteous brothers tune. I used 'da wimmen' in jest as it was the common reference in the thread. I'm a big fan of girls hoops, mostly on the high school level

Last edited by fullor30; Mon Mar 31, 2008 at 09:26pm.