View Single Post
Old Fri May 28, 2004, 03:25pm
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally posted by RookieDude
...it's called Cordination...or lack thereof.

Not that I watch a whole lot of girls games, but the little I see, many girls don't seem to be able to move their feet quick enough to actually get good guarding postion and the oncoming dribbler is not skilled enough to dribble around their opponent...thus, a collision.

Please don't get your feelings hurt ladies...God made the boys more cordinated so they could "hunt and gather"...I guess the girls had to get something, so they got the brains...or something like that.
Agree completely. Wimmen were just never meant to "hunt and gather", or play sports either. I think that's because wimmen are missing an extra gene or something that us men have that allows us to throw balls right,etc. Men go to war. Wimmen make flags while we're doing it(see Betsy Ross). And you're right about us men being more cordinated (except maybe for not knowing how to spell it) so we could hunt and gather. But it's not really accurate to say that the wimmen got the brains to compensate. They actually got bigger hips so that they could better do what God put them on Earth for.

Btw, don't think that I'm against Wimmen's Rights. I'm not. Personally, I think that it's cute when the gals get all riled up about it.