View Single Post
Old Fri Dec 06, 2019, 03:57am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevadaref View Post
But this is!
First qtr with 9:23 remaining
Lakers at Utah Jazz

Lebron commits a ridiculous traveling violation with the Trail official having a clear view of the action.

Someone will post the video, several will agree with me that the NBA officiating is embarrassingly poor, and someone will post how great they are and that people who don’t work at that level can’t criticize.
It is not an issue of greatness or poorness. The issue is that this is one play in a game that can be missed by a varsity official. How many times does someone come here and post a horrible misapplication of a rule or a play? So forgive me for rolling my eyes a little bit at the hyperbole about the NBA as if they are alone in doing silly stuff. I post videos all the time about plays and situations that are very embarrassing and the NBA is not the level the plays came from. And officials are looking right at those plays and still do not call obvious travels, call blocking calls on players that did nothing wrong or apply a rule that does not exist or comes from another level. This was bad for sure, but let us be real sometimes. They make mistakes too because they are human.

Peace