The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Football

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Tue Jun 29, 2010, 03:20pm
Official Forum Member

Central Footbal Officials Clinic in Chicago

Hi there:

Has anyone attended this clinic in the past? I would love to hear your opinion on the clinic and the speakers. It is mainly for college officials but would high school officials aspiring to the college level benefit? Or do you need to be at that level to get the most out of it?

Any thoughts would be great.

John
Old Tue Jun 29, 2010, 03:34pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_faz View Post
Hi there:

Has anyone attended this clinic in the past? I would love to hear your opinion on the clinic and the speakers. It is mainly for college officials but would high school officials aspiring to the college level benefit? Or do you need to be at that level to get the most out of it?

John
I have attended this several times while it was in Naperville at North Central College. I cannot speak for the new location.

But the training is outstanding and the speakers are outstanding. Yes it is more geared toward college, but what we do in high school often mirrors college in at least the way the game is called (or it should be). The speakers are often D1 officials with a lot of experience. It is great to expand your training by attending. No camp is going to fit all your needs perfectly, but you will get many things out of it that might if you have an open mind.

Peace
Old Tue Jul 06, 2010, 03:40pm
Official Forum Member

If you are aspiring to do NCAA, I would highly recommend this clinic. Great speakers, great philosophies.
Old Tue Jul 06, 2010, 09:22pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_faz View Post
Hi there:

John
John,

I know several guys down here in Kentucky that have attended and speak highly of the clinic.

For my FREE 7 lesson email course on How to Get Noticed, Move Up and Improve Your Football Officiating Skills visit www.profootballreferee.com