The Official Forum  

Go Back   The Official Forum > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Fri Oct 26, 2012, 11:31am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
I do all this through my mobile web browser. Most times, I accept a game within minutes of getting an email from Arbiter, regardless of where I am.
If I get the email that says I have new games, I can go to the website on my phone just fine. If a game cancelled the email that's sent contains all the info I need anyway, no real need to go to the site.

My mobile calendar syncs with my gcal which I create with the export feature from the full website so that's no big deal either.

No point in spending the money now mater how little it is.
Old Fri Oct 26, 2012, 11:35am
Do not give a damn!!

Considering I have an IPad that goes with me most of the time and a phone that can go to any website as well, there is no need to pay more money to use the Arbiter site than I already do. I did buy this access the a couple of years ago, but then I had a Blackberry and it did not go to any sites like my new phone. A total waste of money if you ask me.

Peace
Old Fri Oct 26, 2012, 11:43am
M.A.S.H.

I have an iPhone and can't view it using Safari (this just starting happening). Have they blocked it so you have to get the app?

I believe whenever I view the website I can't login. After I type my user and pass, it just kicks me back to that same screen.
Old Fri Oct 26, 2012, 11:49am
Eschew obfuscation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjones1 View Post
I have an iPhone and can't view it using Safari (this just starting happening). Have they blocked it so you have to get the app?

I believe whenever I view the website I can't login. After I type my user and pass, it just kicks me back to that same screen.
I just logged in on my iPhone 4 today through Safari... The full website worked perfectly for me!

Maybe you need to delete your cookies? Or history? I don't really know how all that jargon works...
Old Fri Oct 26, 2012, 12:32pm
M.A.S.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeschmit View Post
I just logged in on my iPhone 4 today through Safari... The full website worked perfectly for me!

Maybe you need to delete your cookies? Or history? I don't really know how all that jargon works...
Of course I try it and it makes a liar out of me!