View Single Post
Old Wed May 08, 2013, 04:47pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekent View Post
I'm guessing he meant TC while inbounding the ball, and the ambiguities they created there.

Other than color, in practice this won't change the use of the sleeves like they want, will it? "Coach, is your team property equipped?" "Yep." same as with the arm ones.
I would agree that maybe they could change some language, but I do not see that as a major problem. Then again this is like the horse-collar rule in football where the NF did not want to adopt the entire rule of the other levels to seem to stay independent. Then it took them 3 years to get the rule ultimately right.

And I did have to spend some time this year to get teams to have one of their players remove an arm-sleeve in order to comply. I know that if the rule was the same we would spend time trying to get players on the same page. Now I am hoping that the rule does not require all arm-sleeves and leg sleeves to be the same color. I think we would get more blowback for the leg sleeves and might expose some full length leggings in the process. At least and arm sleeve takes a second to remove.

Peace